Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
g3ntlemanbear
Accepted Solution

RESETTING Origin security question

Since you have no subjects on the matter, how do I reset my origin secuirty question, I forgot the answer LONG ago since you never required it before now. I'm trying to change my origin ID and now I cant because of the need for a secuirty question has arisen. 

How do I reset it?

NO. I DO NOT have my answer.

Thanks!

EA_Bastian
Topics: 114
XP: 1,457
Solutions: 4,337

Re: RESETTING Origin security question

Hi g3ntlemanbear!

As we are talking about security mechanics, you can't change your security question manually. Just contact one of our Game Advisor, they can help you to change your account settings.

Keep in mind that they will need some private information to verify that you are the account owner.

Cheers

Basti

Keeper
DENIS_Biomech

[ Edited ]

I've had the same problem and contacted EA support several times - nothing. They just said there is not enough information to prove my ownership and that i need to call them via phone. That is not an option because i am from Ukraine and there is not a seperate phone for my country. "Good" riddance ((((

This is ridiculous because i'm in control of my e-mail and account, what else do i need to prove???

Keeper
propheor

[ Edited ]

If you need the help that link will bring you there but for re setting your forgotten security you will need to find the contact an advisor i think thats what its called glad i could be of help :smileyhappy:

Keeper
garanhaoitaliano

I want to change my nickname, but I've forgotten my "security answer", I want to reset it. What do I need to do?

Thanks!

Keeper
boxdragon

Hi, the game advisor is not helpful and I can't call as my phone is missing, and why do you not have email support, this is ridiculous. Not everyone loves talking on the phone.

Please help.

Keeper
Death_Stroke9949

Then You have a Problem...

Keeper
saeedozil10

Keeper
mrelit

but can you not send a email to us sending all the info on email?

Keeper
mluppov

[ Edited ]

[mluppov, since you are reluctant to add anything constructive to this post I removed your rant]