Problems with online pass

by cojiman26

Original Post

Problems with online pass

★★★ Newbie

hello I'm talking because I had buy a Battlefield 3 and later I did all the origin account things I tried to play multiplayer but I cudnt . It says its a problem with the online pas check but really the online pass is free. Please response soon as you can Because I can't play. Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (219 Views)

Re: Problems with online pass

It sounds like you are on console, if you are on PS3 you can download the online pass for free from the "addons" section under the BF3 section of the PSN Store.  It is suppossed to be in the Xbox Marketplace as well but I have not yet seen it there, so if you are on Xbox I recommend to speak with a game advisor to straighten out the online pass for an Xbox copy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 4 (214 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same problem I recently bought a brand new battlefield3 with premium but my premium isn't working I need help I can't download any map packs or anything. Please respond thanks
Message 3 of 4 (211 Views)

[ Edited ]

nunes1475 here are the instructions on how to redeem and download your Premium content:

FOR Xbox360:

After you purchase Premium and redeem both the online pass and the Premium code and your Premium file downloads to your console make sure that you restart BF3 so the game initializes with the Premium file present.  When you get to the main title screen you will receive a pop up stating you are now premium and you will have a Premium background.  Next you will have to download the DLC expansions covered by Premium (the file just gives you access to download them but doesn't download them for you) via the Premium tab of the BF3 in game store (not via the Xbox Live Marketplace or it will charge you money again)then close BF3.  After all 5 expansions completely download (this could take a while since each expansion is about 2 GB) start BF3.  At the main menu you will receive a series of pop ups stating that you now have each expansion.  Now from the main menu go to multiplayer, open server browser and then open the server browser filter by clicking R3 and check all new maps and game modes or you won't find any games on the new expansions. 

For PS3:

After you redeem your Premium code make sure that you restart BF3 and upon restarting at the main title screen you will receive a pop up stating you are now premium and you will have a Premium background.  From the main title screen go to the BF3 in game store and download the DLC expansions covered by Premium via the Premium tab of the BF3 in game store then close and restart BF3.  After the expansions download go to the games portion of the XMB and click on each expansion's bubble to install the game.  After each expansion has been fully downloaded and installed restart BF3.  At this point you will receive a series of pop ups stating that you now have each expansion.  Now from the main menu go to multiplayer, open server browser and then open the server browser filter by clicking R3 and check all new maps and game modes or you won't find any games on the new expansions. 

If you are attempting to redeem a brand new code from a new sealed copy of the game and it is coming up as invalid or already used you will need to contact a Game Advisor at EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time (call back feature available to North America only).

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (197 Views)