Problem with Battlefield 3 Premium edition - Xbox 360

by nowontletchu

Original Post

Problem with Battlefield 3 Premium edition - Xbox 360

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought the Premium edition of Battlefield 3 meaning IM granted access to everything that comes with premium, but it hasn't worked. It says I have premium on battle log but when I play the actual game the changed main screen for premium players does not show, and when I click on "premium" it asks me if I would like top purchase it, but I should already have it? I bought it 4 days ago, went to my friends house and downloaded the HQ graphics, and just normal updates, then entered in my code for online play. It gave me all the accessibility that I should have right now, but it only worked at my friends. I came home thinking it would still be the same if I just re-downloaded my online code to the same GamerProfile and account, but its just not working and its slightly frustrating since I can't download the map packs or ill be charged full price and I don't have the premium Qualities. Can any of you guys from EA help me out? Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 1 of 4 (2,832 Views)

Re: Problem with Battlefield 3 Premium edition - Xbox 360

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, had to reinstall battlefield on my xbox and now i dont have premium and cant download the armoured kill DLC ?

Message 2 of 4 (2,820 Views)

Hero (Retired)

did you guys tried live EA support

Contact EA Customer Support

For Battlefield 3 technical support, items relating to account management, or questions about Origin, please visit support.ea.com.
Live chat is also available M-F from 08:00-19:00 CST.

Message 3 of 4 (2,814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi i have battlefeild 3 premium and i got the code from gamestop and when i got home i typed in the code and it says its invaled and idk what to do and im thinking of going back to gamestop and getting a new code but i need help please help me me ea and microsoft???

Message 4 of 4 (441 Views)