Problem witch Battlefield 3

by Shoockuu

Original Post

Problem witch Battlefield 3

★★★ Newbie

HI I HAVE A PROBLEM WITCH MY BATTLEFIELD 3 BECAUSE IT FREEZ MY BATTLEFIELD WHEN I'M PLAYING MUTLIPLYER BUT ITS ONLY AT MULTIPLAYER AND NOT IN ALL SERVERS. WHAT I SHOULD DO

Message 1 of 2 (119 Views)

Re: Problem witch Battlefield 3

Community Manager (retired)

Could you please give us some information about your system? I will provide you a basic workaround, but details about your specifications would help us to find possible solutions.

Please be sure that you are using the latest version of origin and BF3, try to play the game on the default graphic settings and update your latest video-card driver. In some cases, older or other driver builds can solve this problem.

If you checked this, you can try following steps, they may resolving your issue:

Disable Windows Aero: 

1. Right-Click on your Desktop and select "Personalize". 
  2. Scroll down and select "Windows 7 Basic". 

Disable your Onboard Sound Card: 

1. Go to your Start Menu and select "Control Panel". 
  2. Select "Device Manager" 
  3. Locate your Sound Card and double click. 
  4. Go to the "Driver" tab and select "Disable". 

NOTE: This step will turn off your sound if you only have an onboard sound card. To turn back on walk through those same steps and choose "Enable". A couple of players reported that this step helped to resolve their problem. 

Update your Network Integration Card (NIC): 

1. Start -> Computer -> System Properties -> Device Manager 
  2. Locate your NIC card under Network Adapters 
  3. Right-Click and Select "Update Driver Software. 
  4. Walk through the prompts (typically "Next" -> "Install the software automatically" -> "Next") 
  5. Reboot may be required after successful update.

I hope this workaround can help to resolve your problem. If not, please let us now!

Cheers
Basti

Message 2 of 2 (114 Views)