Premium Downloads

by hammabott

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Premium Downloads

★★★ Newbie

HI, I bought Battlefield 3 premium a while back and am enjoying it apart from one factor, I was able to download the back to karkand dlc with minor trouble but now that I am trying to download aftermath and armoured kill it says that I have to pay for them even though I have premium. It's very frustrating and it would be good if you could get back to me on it, thanks.

p.s it still gives me also the option to buy premium which is a bit wierd also, cheers

Message 1 of 3 (134 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Premium Downloads

If you are purchasing content using Premium always be sure t download the content through the Premium Tab of the in game BF3 store.  You can access the in game BF3 store from the main title screen.  How have you been trying to download the expansions?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (123 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide
Hi there

are you on xbox, ps3 or pc?

if you are on pc then the dlc will be on your account already, just choose update on origin

if on console, go to the store and so long have you redeemed the premium key on your account, all the dlc that is available will have a green icon next to it, this means you can download it without any costs
Message 2 of 3 (131 Views)

If you are purchasing content using Premium always be sure t download the content through the Premium Tab of the in game BF3 store.  You can access the in game BF3 store from the main title screen.  How have you been trying to download the expansions?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (124 Views)