Premium DLC's problem. (PS3)

by vinnihpessoa

Original Post

Premium DLC's problem. (PS3)

★★★ Newbie

Ok guys, i bought a new disk with battlefield 3 premium edition but already had a limited edition on my ps3. First of all, my cd came withou a redeem code to play online. I solve it in a few days, insert the code at the psn and activated the game (i downloaded a "online pass" for battlefield 3) But now, when i try to play, i see the game like it is limited edition, without the DLC's and other stuffs. i cant enter in the DLC's maps and don't now what to do. If someone can help me, i will be glad, maybe i need to unistall the battlefield 3 patches and download again, or make a new account. And if anyone know: When i put the cd at the console and go to the game tab, the battlefield premium show as "Battlefield 3" or "Battlefield 3 Premium Edition"?

Message 1 of 2 (76 Views)

Re: Premium DLC's problem. (PS3)

Did you download the DLC Expansions after entering your premium code?  Boot up BF3, go to the BF3 in game store, then go to the Premium tab of the BF3 in game store.  From here you can download the expansion packs. 

After the expansions are completely downloaded go to the games portion of the XMB and install each of the expansions by clicking on the bubbles.  After all expansions are installed start BF3, and you will get a popup for each of the expansion packs notifying you that you now have access to them.  After that from the main screen go to mulitplayer, then to server browser, and click R3 to open the server browser filter and check all new maps and game modes from the expansion packs or you won't find any games from the expansion packs. Now you are finished.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (67 Views)