Plug in Download

by joshmor11235

Original Post

Plug in Download

★★★ Newbie

Ive been trying to get the plugin to download and install but everythime it does it still doesnt registar that i have done it. Ive restarted the browser, restarted my computer, and it still wont work.. Has anybody else had this problem and if so how did you fix it??

Message 1 of 2 (126 Views)

Re: Plug in Download

Hero (Retired)

Hello

Fix for Mozilla FireFox:
- Install the latest plugin - go to Addons (Firefox menu) -> Plugins - Search for ESN AND Battlelog - Set both to: always activated - close firefox, start it again and it should be fine then

For Chrome:
-Clear Browsing Data ( Settings/Privacy ) -Reinstalling the plugin by logging to Battlelog again -In the search bar typing the following command: chrome://plugins -Checking the box Always allowed for ESN Sonar API and Battlelog Game Launcher -Restarting the Browser -Log back into Battlelog via Origin (Play from Battlefield4 icon ) -Join a Server

For Internet Explorer 11 -Restart IE 11 -From Internet Options/General tab -> Clear Browsing data -> Delete button -From Security tab, slide the bar to bottom -> Medium Protection -In Trusted Sites -> .battlefield.com should be added along with battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ and battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ -It will require a System Restart in order for the 7 step to be applied. -Log in again into Battlelog and download again the plugin. -Join a server.

I hope these tips help you.
If my advice has helped you, then do not forget to click XP.
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)