Re: PB Server Requires (A1386 C2.317) - Error loading pbcl !!!

by thawks25

Original Post

PB Server Requires (A1386 C2.317) - Error loading pbcl !!!

★★★ Newbie

I've just bought BF3 4 days ago and I cant play this game multiplayer because of this error. Tried each and every thing list on EA forums for punkbuster error  reistalled pubkbuster -> updated -> manually updated ->restarted my pc often -> windows 7 compability for Punkbuster A and B -> checked that Punkbuster A and B are running on services in task manager -> allowed both on firelwall -> both Punkbuster A and B on admin priveleges.

WHAT TO DO NOW ?? CANT GET RID OF THIS ERROR EVEN AFTER TRYING EACH EVERY SOLUTION AVAILABLE ON EA FORUMS AND EVEN BALANCE.

NEED A SOLUTION FOR THIS.

if you are wondering about my PC configuration its 8 gb RAM, 2 GB NVIDIA graphic card with i5 processor.

Message 1 of 5 (11,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've got the same issue..  I even redownloaded and reinstalled

Message 2 of 5 (11,205 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Took this from the Battlelog forums -

- Error loading pbcl " does not means you have the wrong version it means your pb service has crashed.......

Do this seteps:
1) Go to your bf3 file path: And run pbscv.exe now deinstall it.
2) Go to http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-bf3.php
3) Drop PBsetup.exe to your bf3 file path. From here delete the existed pb file(its the old) Now run pbsetup add bf3 and browser to Origin Games/Battlefield 3(your bf3 file path).
Then click at pb icon at pb setup then check for updates.
Then there will be created a new pb file.

4) Run pbscv.exe now intsall the service.

5) Reboot please

6) go to Menu and search (windows) or there is a hothey ctrl * alt and delete key then head to services or search Services -- then do this: you need to to find two Services. PubkbusterA = PnkBstrA and PunkbusterB = PnkBstrB( starts ifthe game runs that might the trouble )
Start both services. IF NO ERROR then you fixed it.

The problem is you get kicked cause the game cant run PnkBstrB services. which getting a error.
So if you start and dont get error then ENJOY THE BATTLEFIELD
Message 3 of 5 (11,202 Views)

★ Novice

Followed these instructions and still get the same error.

Message 4 of 5 (4,499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here.. ive followed every possible solution to the letter and it still doesent work.. same error: This PB Server Requires (A1386 C2.331) 

I could go on an hour about how this sucks etc but to what end? Im just amased that im dumb enough to pay money for things that does not work and this is the reality of it and i have to spend my own free time to fix it and it still doesent work..

Soon to be ex-gamer. Good4me!

Message 5 of 5 (2,969 Views)