Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
oxyseven

Origin wont load???

Ok, my question pertains to just the program Origin so hopefully someone can shed some light on this frustrating situation.  So my computer boots up fine and when I go to double click on Origin nothing happens.  I'm on Windows 7 FYI.  I'll double click on Origin and then a little circle will pop up next to the mouse and spin for a fraction of a second and then nothing happens.  I can also right click and click run as administrator and the window will pop up asking if I want to run this program, click yes and then nothing happens.  I can pull up the windows task manager and Origin is running on my computer but I can't pull it up to update BF3 or anything.  Once all of this happens I get frustrated and walk away and some time after that I'll walk by my computer and bam there is origin on my screen.  Can someone please give me some information as to what could have caused this, if you have experienced this, know of a solution to this etc etc etc...  Thank you in advance.

l

Hero
LiBever

Re: Origin wont load???

try read this topic http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654625045298419/

libeversig“

Thank you for using Answer HQ. If you need further assistance, please let us know right away!

You can also contact me directly via PM here

Keeper
J3adJVIan

isketchyy wrote:

Ok, my question pertains to just the program Origin so hopefully someone can shed some light on this frustrating situation.  So my computer boots up fine and when I go to double click on Origin nothing happens.  I'm on Windows 7 FYI.  I'll double click on Origin and then a little circle will pop up next to the mouse and spin for a fraction of a second and then nothing happens.  I can also right click and click run as administrator and the window will pop up asking if I want to run this program, click yes and then nothing happens.  I can pull up the windows task manager and Origin is running on my computer but I can't pull it up to update BF3 or anything.  Once all of this happens I get frustrated and walk away and some time after that I'll walk by my computer and bam there is origin on my screen.  Can someone please give me some information as to what could have caused this, if you have experienced this, know of a solution to this etc etc etc...  Thank you in advance.

l

Update origin I had this proplem too update origin

Sentinel
jeremymsi

reinstall origin if you can't get it to update

Keeper
Ngai-Chun-Mei

It didn't work too!