Re: Origin wont load???

by JeremyMSI

Original Post

Origin wont load???

★★ Novice

Ok, my question pertains to just the program Origin so hopefully someone can shed some light on this frustrating situation.  So my computer boots up fine and when I go to double click on Origin nothing happens.  I'm on Windows 7 FYI.  I'll double click on Origin and then a little circle will pop up next to the mouse and spin for a fraction of a second and then nothing happens.  I can also right click and click run as administrator and the window will pop up asking if I want to run this program, click yes and then nothing happens.  I can pull up the windows task manager and Origin is running on my computer but I can't pull it up to update BF3 or anything.  Once all of this happens I get frustrated and walk away and some time after that I'll walk by my computer and bam there is origin on my screen.  Can someone please give me some information as to what could have caused this, if you have experienced this, know of a solution to this etc etc etc...  Thank you in advance.

l

Message 1 of 7 (20,329 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Message 2 of 7 (20,232 Views)

★★★ Novice

@isketchyy wrote:

Ok, my question pertains to just the program Origin so hopefully someone can shed some light on this frustrating situation.  So my computer boots up fine and when I go to double click on Origin nothing happens.  I'm on Windows 7 FYI.  I'll double click on Origin and then a little circle will pop up next to the mouse and spin for a fraction of a second and then nothing happens.  I can also right click and click run as administrator and the window will pop up asking if I want to run this program, click yes and then nothing happens.  I can pull up the windows task manager and Origin is running on my computer but I can't pull it up to update BF3 or anything.  Once all of this happens I get frustrated and walk away and some time after that I'll walk by my computer and bam there is origin on my screen.  Can someone please give me some information as to what could have caused this, if you have experienced this, know of a solution to this etc etc etc...  Thank you in advance.

l

Update origin I had this proplem too update origin

Message 3 of 7 (20,230 Views)

★ Apprentice

reinstall origin if you can't get it to update

Message 4 of 7 (20,228 Views)

★ Novice

It didn't work too!

Message 5 of 7 (19,982 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is sort of happening to me to, but how it is working is that when I open the origin app the screen won't load and I am just stuck with a home page with blank links. Don't quote me on this, but its either happening from bad Wifi or something is wrong with the origin app is broken.

Message 6 of 7 (12,524 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@mattmiranowicz wrote:

This is sort of happening to me to, but how it is working is that when I open the origin app the screen won't load and I am just stuck with a home page with blank links. Don't quote me on this, but its either happening from bad Wifi or something is wrong with the origin app is broken.

Please do not necro/bump old threads as it's against the forum rules. Feel free to create a new topic about your issue.

Thanks!

/Topic closed.

Message 7 of 7 (12,499 Views)