Origin password and email password forgotten

by herozocker1297

Original Post

Origin password and email password forgotten

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I`ve got a big problem. I`ve changed my Origin password and I forgott it... normaly no problem but I`ve also forgotten my password form my e-mail address.

And I am not able to change the password of my email address because I dont have a connected email address with my address of my origin account.

Thats wy I cant change my password. Confusedmileymad:

Thanks for help

I added 2 times a tag but I can`t see them anymore thats why I write now under my first message...

When I edit my iformations about my category and my product and my platform, there are just two solutions: live chat or the answer HQ forum... no mail or phone...

Message 1 of 3 (192 Views)

Re: Origin password and email password forgotten

★★★★ Guide

Hi there

You will need to contact EA Support for assistance with this issue. They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

If the Live Chat option is not active for you, choose US as your country.

Remember to click accept as solution and click the XP button if this answer helped you!

Kuro

Message 2 of 3 (191 Views)

Re: Origin password and email password forgotten

★★★★★ Newbie

Kuro, have you seen, what I`ve written under my post...

I did not at first understand how to write a new post... but my problem is solved quite simply not...

Message 3 of 3 (162 Views)