Origin not started

by erickgerv

Original Post

Origin not started

★★★ Newbie

hi all, i got some trouble from last 2 days, try to start my game but doesnt start!, i have no ping on all server and battlelog said origin not started...i make a lot of things i fond on google but still same trouble...

Message 1 of 4 (255 Views)

Re: Origin not started

Hero (Retired)

@erickgerv

As far as your ping on the servers, I have seen people reboot their Router to fix the problem.  Try this and see if it helps.

As far as the game not starting, which browser are you using to launch the game?  Chrome, Firefox, etc?  Also, when you are in your said browser, are you using the "Plug-in Free Launching" or the Plug-in Launching system?

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 4 (246 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, Yes is plugin free in on! Restant..réinstallation...delete some files...i make like all thé first 10 test you can find on Google loll
Message 3 of 4 (242 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@erickgerv

Which of the browsers are you using to launch the game.  And I believe your issue is that you are using the Plug-in Free Launching.  This has been a very unreliable method to use since it started.  I had to stop using Chrome to launch the game, as it does not support the Plug-in Launching.  I had to switch to Firefox, since this supports it still.  Try using Firefox with the Plug-in Launching.  When you install the plug-in, after the install is complete, REBOOT your PC.  Then try to launch the game.  Make sure you go into your settings in Battlelog and turn the Plug-in Free Launching "OFF" 

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 4 of 4 (239 Views)