No confirmation email from Origin

by VasyaKillshot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No confirmation email from Origin

★★★ Newbie

hey i was trying to log with my origin account but i either forgot the password or i have already changed it to something that i dont remember cause it was long time ago. anyways i was trying to reset my password but email confirmation never happened. i have tried to recover this accounts password and email came in no time. this might be some problem with yandex.ru mail service maybe. is there is a way to recover/reset my password?

Message 1 of 3 (256 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No confirmation email from Origin

Hero (Retired)

When you bring up Origin to log in, click the "Can't access your account?" buttion right under the password input.  This will take you to the "Reset Your Password" page for your account. You just need to input your Email or ID associated with that account, and then enter the "field of letters" displayed under it (for spam/bot control) and it should send it to your e-mail.  If this doesn't work, there could be two things going wrong. Either 1) you are using the wrong e-mail, or 2) it is an issue with your e-mail provider, and is either not going thru, or may be lost in your spam folder

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (249 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

When you bring up Origin to log in, click the "Can't access your account?" buttion right under the password input.  This will take you to the "Reset Your Password" page for your account. You just need to input your Email or ID associated with that account, and then enter the "field of letters" displayed under it (for spam/bot control) and it should send it to your e-mail.  If this doesn't work, there could be two things going wrong. Either 1) you are using the wrong e-mail, or 2) it is an issue with your e-mail provider, and is either not going thru, or may be lost in your spam folder

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 3 (250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

u were right. it seems that i actually changed my email Standard smile thanks,finally got into my main account

Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)