Re: My code was already used... is there a way to restore it?

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My code was already used... is there a way to restore it?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought this game from EB GAMES for PC and my code is [edit: product code removed]. I typed it in but it sayed X This code has already been used. FAQ.

Is there a way that I can fix this, because I really want to play Battlefield 3! Can someone somehow restore the code?

Message 1 of 5 (791 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hello @zazupitts

Where and when did you buy Battlefield 3? The Product Code can be activated only one time and only for one Origin Account. You will need to use the same account that you used before.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (850 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

The code has already been redeemed by someone else before, I guess you bought it second hand? I would recommend going back to EB Games and letting them know that this game has already been used and the code cannot be redeemed again. 

Message 2 of 5 (778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bought Battlefield 3 NEW and installed.  Got new computer and It seemed to partially install but would not play. Got Bat 1 and installed on new computer. Bat Bad company 2 automatically installed same time Bat 3 and it played okay.  Have  'This code has already been used' message. What to do?

Message 3 of 5 (758 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @zazupitts

Where and when did you buy Battlefield 3? The Product Code can be activated only one time and only for one Origin Account. You will need to use the same account that you used before.

Message 4 of 5 (851 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @zazupitts 

I am really sorry for those troubles with Battlefield 3. In case, you are sure you have not used this product code before with another account, I suggest you to get in touch with EA Advisors directly. I am sure, they will be able to resolve this for you in no time. 

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 5 of 5 (727 Views)