My account has been hacked by a russian

by thesanyagaid

Original Post

My account has been hacked by a russian

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello I recently recieved a email at the email adress [edit: email address removed] saying someone had logged into my account at 5 something in the morning, I then tried to log into my account and my password had beren changed but my email was the same . i sent a forgot password message that let me click on a russian link to reset my password. I however can not change the name that the person has changed my account to and some of the other ninfot hat they have changed because they changed the security question and i do not have the answer. The only game I own and play through orgin is battlefield three, i purchased my game awhile back and havent had any issue suntil now. My birthday is [edit: date of birth removed] and i beleive my account name was under supermom. if you can please help me regain my account 100% I would be so grateful Thank you, Kayla

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Re: My account has been hacked by a russian

Community Manager

Hi Kayla,

I'm sorry to hear that. 

In order to assist you with the recovery of your account, please contact an Advisor via live chat or phone at https://help.ea.com/contactus (select Origin as the Product, Account/Registration as the Category)

Unfortunately, due to security reasons we are not able to change account details via a public forum.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Dennis

Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)