Moving a game-profile from one account to another also My account.

by WTFYD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Moving a game-profile from one account to another also My account.

★★★ Newbie

Hi. It is posible to moving games-profiles from one account to another? I have 2 accounts and if its posible to make a move all of games to my second account?

account data:
1 -  "micekm" account and the account I would like to move the game on account is  - "WTFYD". I have all the games in orginale in boxes or bought online by orgin.

I have the game for the most part in the Premium version. I would like to move all the games on my second account because a few times I was trying to break the current account. I have created a new and would like to move there game.
Please help in this matter. I am your loyal customer Premium and I would be very grateful for your help in this matter.

It is very importent to me. Plese answer frrely in a free time.

Best regards

Marcin

Message 1 of 2 (113 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Moving a game-profile from one account to another also My account.

Anonymous
Hello,

I suggest you contact a game advisor. As this is account related we are not able to help. Please be aware that if possible, moving/merging has impact on your accounts (like stats). The game advisor should be able to explain this to you in detail.

To contact support, please visit the following site:

EA Help - Contact Us

# Please login to the site by using the login fucntion in the menu bar, top-right.
# If need, you can change your language by clicking on the displayed language in the menu bar, top-left
# Now search the game you need help with.
# Click on the provided game image to select it and click next.
# On the next page, select your platform and click next
# As final choice, select a topic and enter your problem and click next

The site will now give you the available contact options. These depend on the country/language you chose.

With best regards,
inSmithereens

# If an answer was of help to you, please click as it could help others.
# You can reward a helping post by using the button.
# Please be aware, I am not an EA employee.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)

All Replies

Re: Moving a game-profile from one account to another also My account.

Anonymous
Hello,

I suggest you contact a game advisor. As this is account related we are not able to help. Please be aware that if possible, moving/merging has impact on your accounts (like stats). The game advisor should be able to explain this to you in detail.

To contact support, please visit the following site:

EA Help - Contact Us

# Please login to the site by using the login fucntion in the menu bar, top-right.
# If need, you can change your language by clicking on the displayed language in the menu bar, top-left
# Now search the game you need help with.
# Click on the provided game image to select it and click next.
# On the next page, select your platform and click next
# As final choice, select a topic and enter your problem and click next

The site will now give you the available contact options. These depend on the country/language you chose.

With best regards,
inSmithereens

# If an answer was of help to you, please click as it could help others.
# You can reward a helping post by using the button.
# Please be aware, I am not an EA employee.
Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)