★★ Novice

I want my m1911 Help me D: 

Message 1 of 9 (490 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: M1911

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi monnopth,

Since the EA Gunclub doesn't exist anymore, you will have to aquire a veteran status for at least another Battlefield game. Battlefield Heroes or Battlefield Play4Free are probably the easiest way to get to your new weapon Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (473 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

ithink you need to be a veteran!(play any other battlefield game)

Message 2 of 9 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi monnopth,

Since the EA Gunclub doesn't exist anymore, you will have to aquire a veteran status for at least another Battlefield game. Battlefield Heroes or Battlefield Play4Free are probably the easiest way to get to your new weapon Standard smile

Message 3 of 9 (474 Views)

★★ Novice

How can I get veteran status . When I go http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/veteran Help meIt say For us to be able to see that you own this game, you have to complete an online match. D:

I want my M1911

Message 4 of 9 (454 Views)

Community Manager

Hi monnopth,

If would like to get the veteran status for Battlefield Bad Company 2 you will have to buy the game as it's not free to play. But if you just want to have "some" veteran status in order to get the M1911, the easiest way would be by playing Battlefield Heroes or Battlefield Play4Free, both games are free to play and can be downloaded and played with your Origin account.

Hope this helps Standard smile

Message 5 of 9 (441 Views)

★★ Novice

How can I get veteran status . When I go http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/veteranand I click to Bf3 it say For us to be able to see that you own this game, you have to complete an online match. D:

I want my M1911

Message 6 of 9 (436 Views)

Community Manager

Hi monnopth,

You will have to play at least one online match in order to be eligible for a veteran status for that specific Battlefield game. In case of Bad Company 2, you will have to purchase the game before playing it as it's not free to play.

However, if you would like to get any veteran status in order to receive the M1911 weapon for Battlefield 3, I would suggest either playing Battlefield Heroes or Battlefield Play4Freesince both games are free to play.  

Hope that helps.

Message 7 of 9 (433 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello i have a question about this pistol. I loged in to gunclub about 1 and a half year ago and i didnt get the pistol. Pls help me.I dont know what the problem is . Pls help ty.

Message 8 of 9 (348 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@gasperoluna123 wrote:

Hello i have a question about this pistol. I loged in to gunclub about 1 and a half year ago and i didnt get the pistol. Pls help me.I dont know what the problem is . Pls help ty.

The account you posted with here does not have any Battlefield 3 attached to it. Make sure you are logged in with the correct account.

Also, since the Gunclub doesn't exist anymore, follow the steps above in order to get your M1911 with any other account from now on.

Message 9 of 9 (331 Views)