M1911 unlock issue

by robotech99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

M1911 unlock issue

★ Novice

Hello, I am having trouble unlocking the M1911 in Battlefield 3. I have been playing for years and around December I purchased Bad Company 2 in hopes of unlocking it through the veteran status system. I completed the campaign, played several matches and after going back to Battlefield 3, I did not receive the M1911 and that really bummed me out. Any help?

Message 1 of 5 (620 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: M1911 unlock issue

@MonsterKiller536 wrote:

I have the same problem, but the topic dont solve me anything :/. In the topic says that if you have bad company 2, log in with your origin account, play matches and then get back to bf3, and you will have the pistol, but  dont work for me, i played months bc2 and never got my 1911 in bf3

That is how it's supposed to work, but since January that process has had issues. Go to www.origin.com and contact customer service and they should be able to help you out with the proper veteran status.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (686 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 5 (600 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, but the topic dont solve me anything :/. In the topic says that if you have bad company 2, log in with your origin account, play matches and then get back to bf3, and you will have the pistol, but  dont work for me, i played months bc2 and never got my 1911 in bf3

Message 3 of 5 (589 Views)

@MonsterKiller536 wrote:

That is how it's supposed to work, but since January that process has had issues. Go to www.origin.com and contact customer service and they should be able to help you out with the proper veteran status.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 5 (687 Views)

★ Novice

Contacting Customer Service did help! They looked into my profile, checked to make sure everything was alright and they added it to my account, thank you so very much

Message 5 of 5 (573 Views)