Re: Lost Connection to the Session

by MoonUtonight

Original Post

★ Guide

I am playing BF1 on  a PC and have seen this issue in the past. Then it goes away. It reappeared on Saturday. I was able to play a few games but since then have been seeing the error message: "you have lost the connection to the session". I have tried resetting my Xfinity router, flushing DNS, etc. All to no avail. I believe this is a server side issue, not a local issue on my side of the connection. I have tried repairing the game, uninstalling it and reinstalling it only to get the same error message. Also, I am on the East coast and have noticed recently that I am seeing less and less servers available to play on. Sometimes as little as 5 or 6 servers. Something is not right on EA's side of this. It needs to be addressed and soon....

Message 31 of 34 (706 Views)

★★ Novice

ive been having this problem for days i just unplugged my router and just plugged straight into my modem and it works

Message 32 of 34 (610 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Puddlesofstuff and thank you for sharing with us your solution to this problem. Restarting you router can be a good solution for a great deal of connection issues. Enjoy the game and let us know, if there is anything else we can help you with. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 33 of 34 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue I don't loose my Xbox live or any of my other games just battlefield 1 I get into any match and I get kicked out and it says I lost connection to the game server
Message 34 of 34 (495 Views)