Linking my Origin account to PSN [[HELP PLEASE]]

by optikservice

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Linking my Origin account to PSN [[HELP PLEASE]]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'll make this short. (OR WILL I??)
On my Origin account my only linked account is my old PSN- ****- and this account was linked a while back before i thought of getting battlefield 3. 
I no longer use this account.
I tried to link my present account (*****) and whenever i try to it says -
'THIS ACCOUNT CANNOT BE LINKED TO YOUR ORIGIN ACCOUNT AS IT'S ALREADY LINKED TO ANOTHER EA ACCOUNT' or something

What i want:::
1] I want to link my Origin account to my PSN *****
2] To link this further to BATTLEFIELD3 
3] To be able to use BATTLELOG on the account mentioned in Soccer ball 
4] To be able to use Origin and BATTLELOG with just the one PSN account 

I DO OWN BOTH ACCOUNTS BUT I AM NO LONGER USING ***** WHICH HAS BEEN LINKED TO MY ACCOUNT!!
I WANT TO DE-LINK THE ***** ACCOUNT AND LINK ***** INSTEAD

ANY HELP WILL BE RESPONDED TO!!

Message 1 of 5 (888 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Linking my Origin account to PSN [[HELP PLEASE]]

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi optikservice!

We can help you and we don't need even capslock for this! Because this issue is related to your ID account connection, we can't change it here in our board. Just contact one of our Game Advisor, they can check your linked ID's and help to get this sorted! I had a similar issue in the past.

I deleted your ID's from your post, those kind of data will not help somebody to find a solution and it is better for you to keep data like this in private.

See you on the battlefield!

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (890 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi optikservice!

We can help you and we don't need even capslock for this! Because this issue is related to your ID account connection, we can't change it here in our board. Just contact one of our Game Advisor, they can check your linked ID's and help to get this sorted! I had a similar issue in the past.

I deleted your ID's from your post, those kind of data will not help somebody to find a solution and it is better for you to keep data like this in private.

Basti

Message 2 of 5 (891 Views)

hi i want to connect my psn account to my origin account how do i do that message it to me on my psn account or.my ps3 account its Fusionoshawott message me to that account please help <']

★★★ Newbie

Message 3 of 5 (680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey i would also like some help with this same problem but im pretty sure i  didn't have another acount linked. if you could just help me find which accounts are linked to my psn so i can de-link them and just have this one im trying to set up for battlelog that would be very helpfull. please email me at     [edit: email address removed]

@EA_Bastian wrote:

Hi optikservice!

Basti

Message 4 of 5 (314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i also need this help but i believe i might have made an origin account i dont know the email to when i started origins on ps3

Message 5 of 5 (241 Views)