Just Set Up Battlefield 3 on PC movements show lag

by RF4CHoyt

Original Post

Just Set Up Battlefield 3 on PC movements show lag

★ Novice

I just set up BF3 on my PC.  I am running in single campaign mode.  Movements have a lag time.  I went to adjust mouse sensitivity but I don't show any controls for it just a long rectangle next to each of the control adjustments.  Additionally I went to keyboard and I have not keys indicated next to each of the movements, etc.  I ran repair, indicated it was repaired, shutdown started and still same problem.  All drivers are up to date and I run BF4 quite well on this machine.  One more thing I can not find the manual for BF3 operations. 

Message 1 of 3 (228 Views)

Re: Just Set Up Battlefield 3 on PC movements show lag

Community Manager (retired)

Could you please provide us some details about your PC hardware as well as your mouse and keyboard?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (222 Views)

Re: Just Set Up Battlefield 3 on PC movements show lag

★ Novice

I am running the game on an HP desktop, quad-core processor, 2.5Ghz.  My graphics card is just one level below the minimum required.  It is a Radion HD3650. I have installed and run Battlefield 4 successfully on this system and the minimum requirements are higher.  I am using Windows 7 for an os.  Note that all drivers are up to date, I have uninstalled and reinstalled BF3 several times, I have run repair several times.  I managed to adjust the "resolution" of the display by blindly moving my curson back and forth on the blank horizontal bar for screen resolution and managed to reduce the resolution so my game runs at normal speed now but I still am missing specific graphics such as cross hairs on the HARM weapon and laser designator on the F-18 as well as the controls for adjusting anything in the Options section.  The only item displaying correctly in the options section is the "key binding" list for "Common"  all the other key binding lists do not show a matrix below them.  I know that the adjustment graphics are present as I have been able to blindly select them but they just don't show up on the screen.  Additionally when I am operating a marine there are two blue boxes in the lower left and lower right of the screen.  The lower right box has ammo count, etc, the left box is just blue no text data at all.  I am new to the game so I don't really know what is and what is not being displayed.  I have another question I posted yesterday about missing graphics.  Any ideas>

Message 3 of 3 (218 Views)