Is there a program thats legal to record battlefield 3 for myself? ( not public )

by lettherebemetal

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a program thats legal to record battlefield 3 for myself? ( not public )

★★★ Newbie

Is there a program thats legal too use to record Battlefield 3 for myself. I don't want to make it public .

Message 1 of 5 (161 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is there a program thats legal to record battlefield 3 for myself? ( not public )

★★★ Newbie

All screen recording programs are legal to use with BF3 and most other games. Not one comes to mind where it would be illegal. Bandicam is good at recording and completely free Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (153 Views)

All Replies

Re: Is there a program thats legal to record battlefield 3 for myself? ( not public )

Hero

Screenrecording is always legal as it doesn't give you an advantage over other people.

Fraps comes to mind: http://fraps.com/

Please accept the solution if it's correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 5 (158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All screen recording programs are legal to use with BF3 and most other games. Not one comes to mind where it would be illegal. Bandicam is good at recording and completely free Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (154 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your tip. I did try Fraps but it makes onley movies arround 30 seconds. 

I did try too change the settings but i won't work.

I seek a program who can record a whole match.

Message 4 of 5 (150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your advice. Bandicam works great.

Message 5 of 5 (148 Views)