Invalid license. Reason code = Missing DLL dxgi.dll Function: CreateDXGiFactory1.

by mrbye123

Original Post

Invalid license. Reason code = Missing DLL dxgi.dll Function: CreateDXGiFactory1.

★★ Novice

Hi i am so freaking tierd to found help !!! i have test everthing and it wont work so now i wondering if i can get my money back`?

Message 1 of 11 (16,635 Views)

Re: Invalid license. Reason code = Missing DLL dxgi.dll Function: CreateDXGiFactory1.

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hello mrbye123.

Please update or install Direct X then right click BF3 to do a repair and update. (The error means that you do not have DX or it's out of date)

It might also be worth updating your Graphics Driver.

You can get Direct X here

Message 2 of 11 (16,365 Views)

Re: Invalid license. Reason code = Missing DLL dxgi.dll Function: CreateDXGiFactory1.

★★ Novice

How do i update my graphics driver? 

Message 3 of 11 (16,351 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi there!

It depends on what graphics card you have. But when you updating it you need to download the correct drivers for your card. Make sure on wich one you have before you installing anything. Installing the wrong drivers can damaged your graphics card.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 4 of 11 (16,344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

did not help anybit 

*edited for bad language.

Message 5 of 11 (14,542 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

FIXED FOR ME! Yeeehah! Finally.

I did all the other things and nothing made a difference - checked Direct X was up to date (it was) , re-installed my nVidia drivers completely. Plus all the other things. Anyway I run Windows 2008 Server R2, rather than Windows 7 or 8 because i am a developer, and then found this page:

[Removed - Admin.]

Now i have used this site before because i have a server as a desktop machine, so i know that it is bug-free - i,e, no someone trying to put a trojan on my computer. I downloaded the file and run it (it installs a (missing) direct x dll on your machine) and now the damned game works!!!!!!!

The reason i had problems is because on the server OS those files are not installed at all.

There is also the issue of 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64) versions of the file. If you have a 64 bit OS then you will probablty need both versions, and i could be wrong but i bet other people who have problems under windows 7 and vista are just having a version problem where one version is installed but both are needed.

Anyway i hope it helps Standard smile

Message 6 of 11 (14,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have vista and did everything else too. i went to the page u said to go and downloaded the files but i am not really sure how to get it to work any help in the matter would be nice

Message 7 of 11 (14,251 Views)

★★ Novice

i have windows vista and everytime i  try to play BF4 i get this message:Invalid license. Reason code = Missing DLL dxgi.dll Function: CreateDXGiFactory1.

what should i do?

Message 8 of 11 (9,884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, Vista with DX10. Missing DLL dxgi.dll - problem.

Message 9 of 11 (7,634 Views)

★★ Novice

same problem for battlefield 4 anyideas?  thanks

Message 10 of 11 (7,057 Views)