I need to swap my PS3 Battlefield 3 Premium Edition code

by fearnumbb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need to swap my PS3 Battlefield 3 Premium Edition code

★★ Novice

Hello,

I recently purchased a physical copy of Battlefield 3 Premium Edition. The problem is that I purchased it for a NA account, but I own a EU account so I can't use the code on my EU account.
Can EA swap my NA code for an EU code in some way? Maybe I could send you my NA code and you can check that it has not been used and then send me an EU code via email?

With regards, fearnumb

Message 1 of 3 (189 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I need to swap my PS3 Battlefield 3 Premium Edition code

Hero

This is a public forum where users help other users. Thus we unfortunately cannot help with account or billing issues like this one. Instead I would suggest contacting an EA Advisor by going to https://help.ea.com/contact-us
You will have to write some keywords about your problem, then fill out product, category and platform, press "Find Solutions" and then "I Still Need Help". Then your contact options will appear. If live chat/phone does not appear, it might be closed in your area at the moment and you might consider changing it to: "United States" or something else in the language selector in the bottom for a better result.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you help others in the same situation.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (172 Views)

All Replies

Hero

This is a public forum where users help other users. Thus we unfortunately cannot help with account or billing issues like this one. Instead I would suggest contacting an EA Advisor by going to https://help.ea.com/contact-us
You will have to write some keywords about your problem, then fill out product, category and platform, press "Find Solutions" and then "I Still Need Help". Then your contact options will appear. If live chat/phone does not appear, it might be closed in your area at the moment and you might consider changing it to: "United States" or something else in the language selector in the bottom for a better result.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you help others in the same situation.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for the reply!
Message 3 of 3 (164 Views)