I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for 4 hours.

by exopic

Original Post

Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and bat

★★★ Newbie

The year is 2015 and the password reset still doesn't send out emails.  The monkeys at EA really know how to make things work.

Message 51 of 99 (50,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the exact same problem, but im not completely sure on my email/ origin id is either. im redownloading all my games because i just refreshed my computer and its not sending the email to my email address i think i used. this is a different account i just made to do this and i used the email i thought i used on my other one so maybe it is a different email. im really worried because i payed nearly £50 for the sims 4 and now i cant get it back. is there anyway i can get it back?

Message 52 of 99 (50,131 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did you contact them? I am in the exact same postion as you and i dont want to pay another £50 for The Sims 4.

Message 53 of 99 (50,128 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello

Did you try to change your email ? 

Good luck.

Message 54 of 99 (50,125 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Okay so I've been trying to log in for three days. Does anyone else see a problem with this? It updated and I tried to log in and it said my email or password were incorrect... Like I don't even know what to do at this point. I'm refraining from just an out burst of swearing. This is just simply stupid. So I tried to reset my password and it said the email sent. I've been doing this for three days. I tried it about 10 times. Still no email.
Message 55 of 99 (49,982 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having the same problem. I cant login and when I try to reset password,nothing. I somehow logged in on my laptop but Im stuck in offline mode. This is getting really annoying.. 😧
Message 56 of 99 (49,918 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem. Filled in the form 5 times and no email. This is what I did to login again:

1. I filled in the EA customer support. It asks you to login while filling in the form so they can help you better but since you cannot login you simply click on the link  'problem creating your account' option in the lower right corner of the page.

2. You will be asked to enter your full name and email address. If the site keeps showing a loading animation after you submit that information then you are probably using Firefox. Switch to another browser like Chrome and start all over.

3. When you finally reach the end of the request steps you can click the big "CALL ME" button. A respresentative will call you (in your own language) and assist you further.

He told me that the email I entered was not a registered email in their system. I was surprised because I use that email everywhere. He asked for a purchase ID of a game I bought recently, but I could not find one since it was so long ago that I bought something. I searched in my mail inbox and found a 2 year old email of my password reset sent to my gmail (the one I use everywhere). In there was also mentioned my nickname (that I also forgot). With this nickname and security question that I filled in a while ago he could recover my account. Turned out that I changed my email address to a different one and I completly forgot about it.

I then used that old email address to reset my password and sure enough it arrived! Huzzah!!!

Message 57 of 99 (49,397 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah SAME PROBLEM HERE!!!!!

I've been working for awhile now trying to reset a password on my old account to remove an account from it...

EVERYTIME THEY "send" AN "email" nothing comes up ANYWHERE....this is HORRIBLE i just wanted to play dragon age with my world state....

Message 58 of 99 (48,812 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, not working even when i reset the passowrd not working on origin. EA and Origin websites are not hte issue as they are responding to the password and the mail address that i use.

The annoying part is that this is already a issue that is not solved since 2013 (since the release of Origin).

Seems like EA is not doing anything to fix this bug but is now apparently in the state of say that this is a feature that we have to embrace...

Message 59 of 99 (46,689 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's ridiculous. I wasn't getting the reset email then I tried creating an account using my email and id. And it worked! I was able to create the account using THE SAME information of my 2013-created account! I must confess that after that I was hoping to find my previous bought games sitting on my library, but I couldn't. The library is empty. Bummer.

And even worse, I cannot find where I can open an issue/ticket for the support team. :/

Message 60 of 99 (22,224 Views)