I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for 4 hours.

by exopic

Original Post

Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for 4 hours.

★★★ Newbie

When will this FREAKING problem be solved?????? Just resetted my sons password and the reset pass wont come in!!!! If this issue is dated since 2012 when will this be solved? This can't B that long. Come on!!!!!

Fix this **bleep**.

Message 31 of 99 (12,050 Views)

Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for 4 hours.

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem here. for 3 days.Most of Turkish users are having trouble about it.Any suggestions?

Message 32 of 99 (11,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found the solution. First, sign in to origin with your psn account. Change your country to "United States to America" and click to forgot my password. You'll get the mail.

Message 33 of 99 (11,827 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue - I don't receive password recovery email. And yes, I've checked the spam folder.

I've tried the advice above - sign in with PSN account, but it is not possible anymore without entering your Origin password. I've tried to sign in here and post about it. Guess what I was told? "Good news, you have an Origin account! Sign in using it". I had to create another one using different e-mail.

This is not a kind of issue which takes a year to solve, what's the problem? Do your developers need help to configure sendmail on your web servers?

Message 34 of 99 (11,226 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same Problem here waiting for Verification Mail!!!!

Message 35 of 99 (11,145 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So, I got disconnected from my EA account on my android phone as well as on my actual Origin account and could not log in.

Like everybody else I have been trying to reset my password and for two days no emails.

Tried to find a solutiin but no luck

| went on the self help support and choose the option cannot connect to my account and got a box saying that it will take about 20 to 30 minutes before I get an answer.

And now I just got an email which is great either because I submitted so many of them and was going to bother a CSR or because I tried it from swtor ( solution from http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=682146 ).

But anyway back in Standard smile

Message 36 of 99 (10,999 Views)

★★ Novice

This is just one more reason why I love Steam and hate Origin. Origin can take a flying leap off a cliff as far as I'm concerned. They better be glad they have BF3, bunch of incompetent idiots.

Message 37 of 99 (10,882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It does take a good minute. Origin and EA are pathetic at everything they do, plane and simple.

Message 38 of 99 (10,540 Views)

Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for 4 hours

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same pain in the much lower back problem. I, actually received an E-mail after 4-5 hours and a gazillion tries but by the time I opened it, the link had already stopped working... It is simply unbelievable that they haven't corrected the error yet. I mean A YEAR. Seriously? I will stick to steam from now on.

Message 39 of 99 (9,905 Views)

Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for

★★★ Newbie

you people suck ass

Message 40 of 99 (9,862 Views)