I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for 4 hours.

by exopic

Original Post

Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for 4 hours.

★★★ Newbie

I still got this problem, any solutions?

Message 11 of 99 (22,379 Views)

Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for 4 hours.

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. 

Made the origin update and then could not login afterwards. It says that my username or password is invalid. I tried to recover the password, but did not receive the recovery email.

Help please!

Message 12 of 99 (22,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just reset my password about half an hour ago (5:45 CST) and it worked just fine. As for my other problem... well that's another story. (I already made a topic about it.)

As far as the password reset e-mails, in my experience the time it takes is hugely variable. I've had them come anywhere from instantly to a day later. It sucks when they deliver it so late that supplied password reset link is no longer valid.

Message 13 of 99 (22,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still not getting a password reset email. This is two weeks in. Why?

Message 14 of 99 (21,998 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem-  I want to reset my origin account. my id is gokcell25 - but ı did not recieve any mail . The system said that pasword reset mail has been sent - But I did not recieve any mails

Message 15 of 99 (21,983 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still having problems with that.

Message 16 of 99 (21,958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bougth Simcity and I didn't get my password reset mail. EA and origin really fails in customer satisfaction..

Message 17 of 99 (21,900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How hard can it be for a company like EA to establish a password reset mailing sysem? It has been 2 days now, and cannot reset password... no mail sent... Bravo !

Message 18 of 99 (21,825 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

im having the same problem  Confusedmileysad: why this problem is not fixed

Message 19 of 99 (21,790 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, i can't login to my origin account so i can't buy simcity. I used to have an ea account with my original mail for warhammer online but its long time gone and i cant remember my password.

Seriously how hard it can be to write a script for password recovery ? If you can't manage tihs kind of simple task how are you plannign to run "ONLINE" games ?

UPDATE !

Ok i finally managed to update my password and receive may reset email. But i'll not reveal the way. Let EA work on it Standard smile

Message 20 of 99 (21,760 Views)