Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
exopic

I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for 4 hours.

[ Edited ]

I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battle services for 4 hours. First: I don't know why but I can't connect to my original account (/edit by admin: please do not post private information in a public board), it seems that password is changed like it was in summer ( pass was changed but I DIDN'T changed it, and I just reseted my password) I didn't write to ea because several of my friends had same problem. Second I DON'T GET ANY PASS RESET EMAILS FROM any EA, ORIGIN, BATTLELOG services for 4 hours.

HELP me EA

Keeper
busfia

Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for 4 hours.

[ Edited ]

Having the same problems! Why is it taking so long time for someone to fix this?

I did get a new account but I didnt get a verifying email. Is there any problems? My email is /edit by admin: please do not post private information in a public board and my ID is BOOMBABY-Busfia.

Please fix this fast now!

beautifulxchaos
XP: 17
Solutions: 4

Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for 4 hours.

Is there an option to re-send the e-mail? If so I would suggest doing that. Because maybe something went wrong the first time and it didn't get sent properly.

Marshall
ThePoolshark

Just contact EA Support. Help.ea.com then click contact us.

Keeper
jcnicholsbsu

I did this and they said there was nothing they could do.

Keeper
gssteele2

I have been trying to get my password reset for 2 days now. I first tried the password reset page - no e-mail.

I then had to create a new login account so I could chat with someone. They said they sent an email, but after 24 hours, nothing.

I chatted with someone else today and they asked for my birth date. I gave them my birth date, and was told it didn't match what they had on file.

So.... I'm guessing that when I first signed up for Origin, I was in too much of a hurry to enter correct data for my b-day.

Now, it appears that I'm paying a price for that. Is the game tied to one user id?

If I attempt to sign up using a different id, I have a feeling that I'll have to buy another copy of the game as well as the Premium that I just paid for last week.

I sincerely hope this isn't the case, but I don't know where else to take this problem.

Any ideas are hugely welcomed, as I don't want to spend another 90 bucks for the game and the expansion packs.

Keeper
traverius

Same fu***g problem here... I paid for bf3 and they didn't even make an effort t make i simple script for recovering the password correctly.

TheEvilHoly
XP: 133
Solutions: 86

Please remain calm and refrain from swearing on here please. The password reset requests are temporarily disabled, because EA is investigating a minor problem.

Keeper
directdevice

Cannot confirm my email address. did they temporarily disabled that functionality as well?

TheEvilHoly
XP: 133
Solutions: 86

directdevice wrote:

Cannot confirm my email address. did they temporarily disabled that functionality as well?

I'd guess that they did, it's the same system.