Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and bat

by RcKDrUmm3R

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

papa bless you my friend really! this is the best solution. it sucks that its 2017 and they still havent solved the issue 

Message 91 of 99 (15,594 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

You have to do this: From the EASPORTS contact us page click help with a game, select a game, scroll to the bottom and hit contact us, select your platform, select manage your account, select hacked account, scroll to the bottom and hit select contact option, select "Sign in so we can give you a customized experience. Trouble signing in, click here", enter your name and email address, select next, then scroll to the bottom and select to ...

Message 92 of 99 (15,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good news!!

When this happened to me, and I was sure of my credentials, I typed in my id for Origin instead of my actual email. This works for me, I hope I fixed your problem, and good luck if it didn't Frown

Message 93 of 99 (12,025 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I tried that already and I still haven't received an email back. And I did that on my empty account that works but doesn't have my games from my other one.

Message 94 of 99 (11,315 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

this isn't a minor problem because it is taking far too long to fix. I think EA's system has been H-A-C-K-E-D and someone rigged our accounts. WAKE UP, PEOPLE!!! We've just entered the era of Cyber Warfare!

Message 95 of 99 (11,313 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Damokkles wrote:

So, I got disconnected from my EA account on my android phone as well as on my actual Origin account and could not log in.

Like everybody else I have been trying to reset my password and for two days no emails.

Tried to find a solutiin but no luck

| went on the self help support and choose the option cannot connect to my account and got a box saying that it will take about 20 to 30 minutes before I get an answer.

And now I just got an email which is great either because I submitted so many of them and was going to bother a CSR or because I tried it from swtor ( solution from http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=682146 ).

But anyway back in Standard smile

I love Steam and hate Origin. Origin can take a flying leap off a cliff as far as I'm concerned. They better be glad they have BF3, bunch of incompetent idiots.

Message 96 of 99 (10,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive had this very problem and im still figuring it out but i recommend trying every password you use and if that doesnt work then idk

Message 97 of 99 (10,256 Views)

★★★ Newbie
2019 and this is still an issue...
Message 98 of 99 (9,361 Views)

Community Manager

Reset password emails can sometimes be delayed. If the password reset email doesn't show up within 15 minutes, try resetting the password from the following websites below.

Double-check the folders you have for your email provider. Sometimes it can be sent to the spam, junk, promotion, or social folder. 

Still can't get the password reset email? Contact our Live-Support team below for assistance with your account.

Click here to speak with an EA Advisor

This post is 6 years old so I'll be locking it down for new replies. Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

Blueberry.png
Message 99 of 99 (9,317 Views)