Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for 4 hours.

by directdevice

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for 4 hours.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battle services for 4 hours. First: I don't know why but I can't connect to my original account (/edit by admin: please do not post private information in a public board), it seems that password is changed like it was in summer ( pass was changed but I DIDN'T changed it, and I just reseted my password) I didn't write to ea because several of my friends had same problem. Second I DON'T GET ANY PASS RESET EMAILS FROM any EA, ORIGIN, BATTLELOG services for 4 hours.

HELP me EA

Message 1 of 99 (264,193 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and bat

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

Hey all,

if you do not receive any email to reset your password, this might have any of those reasons:

- The mail was marked as spam, please check all your folders

- The mail was marked as spam and the email provider filtered the mail so you don't receive it at all

- You have an old email in your account and are checking the wrong inbox

- The account has been compromised and the email address has been changed, but the username hasn't

Regardless of what the reason is, please get in touch with EA Help to find out why this occurs in the first place and maybe update the email address afterwards.

View in thread

Message 88 of 99 (190,191 Views)

All Replies

Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for 4 hours.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Having the same problems! Why is it taking so long time for someone to fix this?

I did get a new account but I didnt get a verifying email. Is there any problems? My email is /edit by admin: please do not post private information in a public board and my ID is BOOMBABY-Busfia.

Please fix this fast now!

Message 2 of 99 (263,767 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Is there an option to re-send the e-mail? If so I would suggest doing that. Because maybe something went wrong the first time and it didn't get sent properly.

Message 3 of 99 (263,764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Just contact EA Support. For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Message 4 of 99 (263,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did this and they said there was nothing they could do.

Message 5 of 99 (263,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to get my password reset for 2 days now. I first tried the password reset page - no e-mail.

I then had to create a new login account so I could chat with someone. They said they sent an email, but after 24 hours, nothing.

I chatted with someone else today and they asked for my birth date. I gave them my birth date, and was told it didn't match what they had on file.

So.... I'm guessing that when I first signed up for Origin, I was in too much of a hurry to enter correct data for my b-day.

Now, it appears that I'm paying a price for that. Is the game tied to one user id?

If I attempt to sign up using a different id, I have a feeling that I'll have to buy another copy of the game as well as the Premium that I just paid for last week.

I sincerely hope this isn't the case, but I don't know where else to take this problem.

Any ideas are hugely welcomed, as I don't want to spend another 90 bucks for the game and the expansion packs.

Message 6 of 99 (263,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same fu***g problem here... I paid for bf3 and they didn't even make an effort t make i simple script for recovering the password correctly.

Message 7 of 99 (263,683 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Please remain calm and refrain from swearing on here please. The password reset requests are temporarily disabled, because EA is investigating a minor problem.

Message 8 of 99 (263,679 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Cannot confirm my email address. did they temporarily disabled that functionality as well?

Message 9 of 99 (263,663 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@directdevice wrote:

Cannot confirm my email address. did they temporarily disabled that functionality as well?

I'd guess that they did, it's the same system.

Message 10 of 99 (263,658 Views)