Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
cy8erl0rd

I cant log into my account on bf3 or origin!!

I have brought games on battlelog, but it seems someone has got in to my account(this is also happening with my steam account)and I really need help. my username is was Stop-it-bro. and i really just want to play the games i have brought (but i cant figure out what to do. Plz Help Me!!)i have proof of me buying the games (and this isnt my original origin id).becuase i couldnt ask anyone since i need a origin account.plz message me back and plz help.

if u need i can show proof of buying this broduct.because im desprete to get back on to my games.(because i have lost over 200 dollars woth of games.EG.battlefield 3(cant log in), and preimium (thats all toghter about $100.plz help.

Hero
LiBever

Re: I cant log into my account on bf3 or origin!!

hey try contact live ea support if you feel that you acc was hacked or so https://help.ea.com/contact-us aso read this topic http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/IMPORTANT-Procedure-for-hacked-compromised-accounts/m-p/11408...

libeversig“

Thank you for using Answer HQ. If you need further assistance, please let us know right away!

You can also contact me directly via PM here

Keeper
cy8erl0rd

is it possible for u to tell me the times i could live chat with a admin or(...)

Hero
LiBever

Contact EA Customer Support

For Battlefield 3 technical support, items relating to account management, or questions about Origin, please visit support.ea.com.
Live chat is also available M-F from 08:00-19:00 CST.

libeversig“

Thank you for using Answer HQ. If you need further assistance, please let us know right away!

Keeper
cy8erl0rd

i have live chated to you guy 2 times and they say i dosent exsist, but i have proff thats what i dont understand (i have proof on paypal and on hotmail plz help

ausninjaknifer
Topics: 1
XP: 51
Solutions: 24

[ Edited ]

cy8erl0rd I would contact them by phone about this, and provide the order details and what not.  https://help.ea.com/contact-us Under product select Battlefield 3, Under Category select Account/Registration, Under Platform select the platform.
You should see at the bottom Call Me Live Chat, Email Me. Select Call me. I just checked and call me is available.

Hero
LiBever

cy8erl0rd wrote:

i have live chated to you guy 2 times and they say i dosent exsist, but i have proff thats what i dont understand (i have proof on paypal and on hotmail plz help

it depends where you bought bf3 code from origin online shop?

libeversig“