I cannot open my battlefield from origin and every time i call ea i get no ring and no awnser what the actual heck is going on

by mikemomajr

Original Post

I cannot open my battlefield from origin and every time i call ea i get no ring and no awnser what the actual heck is going on

★★★ Newbie

i just bought battlefeild 3 for the pc and i cannot get it open, it made me go to my chrome browser and install a plugin.... so i did and clickcontinue 20 minutes of clicking thing on the site i gave up, i call xbox get the ea support number and call them..... i get the recorded thing and get hung up on and i call again numerous times and get no dial tone

Message 1 of 3 (160 Views)

Re: I cannot open my battlefield from origin and every time i call ea i get no ring and no awnser what the actual heck is going on

Hero (Retired)

Don't wait until the weekend whenever possible because there is hardly anyone on duty to respond to the Live Chat/Phone lines, and the few that are stuck with the bad hours are the newest with the lowest experience and seniority. This forum isn't EA Help, we aren't EA employees. We do the best we can...

...The best times for the Help Centers are from 10AM until six PM on weekdays, with the second best the two hours before ten, and the four hours after six.

Best of Luck to you...Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 2 of 3 (155 Views)

Re: I cannot open my battlefield from origin and every time i call ea i get no ring and no awnser what the actual heck is going on

★★★ Newbie

i never waited, i bought it today when paypal finally got my money, now i am stuck here, i cannot contact ea anymore at all due to school there hours are the same as mine sadly and the closest day off for me is 3 months away when i got to multiplayer it says battlelog is not connecting yet it is and i can launch my game from quick match bt it never gets past the loading screen, i am stuck and have no idea what to do

Message 3 of 3 (152 Views)