I can't log in to a BF3 server.

by Neo_Deathstroke

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't log in to a BF3 server.

★ Novice

Sometimes it states I lost connection to punkbuster. I ran a test and punkbuster works fine. Mostly it keeps stating My connection timed out.

Message 1 of 3 (182 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't log in to a BF3 server.

Community Manager (retired)

If you having trouble with your PunkBuster service aka getting kicked by the server, you should consider updating PB. Our player theevilholy created a good Punkbuster FaQ in the battlefield board.

If that link helped, let us know and give theevilholy XP for his work. If not, please reply that we can find possible other workarounds!

I also recommend updating your firewall/antivirus software and closing all not necessary third party applications.

Cheers
Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (162 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

If you having trouble with your PunkBuster service aka getting kicked by the server, you should consider updating PB. Our player theevilholy created a good Punkbuster FaQ in the battlefield board.

If that link helped, let us know and give theevilholy XP for his work. If not, please reply that we can find possible other workarounds!

I also recommend updating your firewall/antivirus software and closing all not necessary third party applications.

Cheers
Basti

Message 2 of 3 (163 Views)

★ Novice

It seems to be working now, thx for the advice!

Message 3 of 3 (149 Views)