How to receive DICE friend dog tag, dog tag for helping creating Battlefield 3 and Razer dog tag

by ASTAMASK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to receive DICE friend dog tag, dog tag for helping creating Battlefield 3 and Razer dog tag

★★ Novice

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing you to ask a question, how to receive DICE friend dog tag, dog tag for helping creating Battlefield 3 and Razer dog tag?

I have not found ant information about it on Battlelog. I also have a Razer keyboard and mouse, but I do not have any receipt to show if that is matter.

Thank you for help.

Yours sincerely,

Maksim  Astapov

Message 1 of 20 (29,495 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to receive DICE friend dog tag, dog tag for helping creating Battlefield 3 and Razer dog tag

Hero (Retired)

Hi there Maksim!

I will give you the answer on how the get these dog tags below,

DICE Friends dog tag: Can only be received through recommendations by other people and/or what we have seen so far from you in the community,” says Daniel Matros, Global Battlefield Community Manager, to MCV Nordic. “If you want to recommend someone, please hit us up on twitter, forums or anywhere you see fit. Of course we will need material in order to decide whether this person is worthy of the tag or not.

You are eligible for this dogtag after commitment in these areas: 

Mods 
Videos 
Apps 
Stats sites 
Websites 
Newsposts 
Forum moderators (Only official channels) 
Community spokespeople 
Community organizers

DICE Dev Team dog tag: Dice Dev Team Dog Tag – "The Wearer Of This Tag Contributed To Making This Game". You need to work at DICE and contribute to make Battlefield 3 in order to get this dog tag.

Razerdog tag: 

BUY A RAZER PRODUCT AND GET A BRANDED DOG TAG

Codes to unlock the exclusive dog tag provided by Razer can be obtained by purchasing any of the following products:

Battlefield 3™ Razer Imperator
Battlefield 3™ Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
Battlefield 3™ Razer Scarab

Please make sure the boxes feature a BF3 sticker on the front mentioning the promotion, to ensure you get a product that qualifies or order it directly from http://www.razerzone.com/.

The unique code to unlock the dog tag is included inside the box; along with redeem instructions on Origin.

Availability: PC, Worldwide

- Sincerely, Timmie.

View in thread

Message 2 of 20 (30,920 Views)

All Replies

Re: How to receive DICE friend dog tag, dog tag for helping creating Battlefield 3 and Razer dog tag

Hero (Retired)

Hi there Maksim!

I will give you the answer on how the get these dog tags below,

DICE Friends dog tag: Can only be received through recommendations by other people and/or what we have seen so far from you in the community,” says Daniel Matros, Global Battlefield Community Manager, to MCV Nordic. “If you want to recommend someone, please hit us up on twitter, forums or anywhere you see fit. Of course we will need material in order to decide whether this person is worthy of the tag or not.

You are eligible for this dogtag after commitment in these areas: 

Mods 
Videos 
Apps 
Stats sites 
Websites 
Newsposts 
Forum moderators (Only official channels) 
Community spokespeople 
Community organizers

DICE Dev Team dog tag: Dice Dev Team Dog Tag – "The Wearer Of This Tag Contributed To Making This Game". You need to work at DICE and contribute to make Battlefield 3 in order to get this dog tag.

Razerdog tag: 

BUY A RAZER PRODUCT AND GET A BRANDED DOG TAG

Codes to unlock the exclusive dog tag provided by Razer can be obtained by purchasing any of the following products:

Battlefield 3™ Razer Imperator
Battlefield 3™ Razer BlackWidow Ultimate
Battlefield 3™ Razer Scarab

Please make sure the boxes feature a BF3 sticker on the front mentioning the promotion, to ensure you get a product that qualifies or order it directly from http://www.razerzone.com/.

The unique code to unlock the dog tag is included inside the box; along with redeem instructions on Origin.

Availability: PC, Worldwide

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 2 of 20 (30,921 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi there Timmie!

As you replied to my question i understood that there is no way to get Battlefield  Dev Team dog tag for me, or is it?

To get DICE friends dog tag there is needed that someone will send good reply or reccomindation about me on twitter forum?

And about razer i already had razer imperator, and another accesories from the list are sold out.

Thank you for your information and if it will be possible to realise something from that list i will be really happy about it.

Sincerely, Maksim.

Message 3 of 20 (29,437 Views)

DICE Approved - Razor Dogtags

★★ Apprentice

Dear Sir ? Madaam, 

I have alot of ideas for BF4 and BF3 to improve each game, I have created dogtags and Weapon ideas for both BF4 and BF3,

I would be very happy and feel proud of my self for achieving the DICE Approved Dogtag, I would also love to have the Razor Dogtag but I am a PS3 player and the Razor Dogtag is for PC.

I think it would be great if I was the First PS3 Player to have the Razor Dogtag as it Looks Amazing and would be great to have it in my collection.

I hope you read my message and reply soon.

Your Sincerly, 

Paul Murphy

Message 4 of 20 (28,436 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi , i need one Dice Dog Tag , my one friend have one dog tag of Dice .. i love Battlefield 3 and all battlefield series Standard smile Please help me Standard smile))

Message 5 of 20 (27,906 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi there th3strongerism,

This thread is marked as solved. Please make a new thread about your questions. Thanks!

And, in order to get the tag("DICE Friends"), players must recommend you. Or if EA or DICE see that you're very helpful to the Battlefield community.

- With kind regards,

Timmie.

Message 6 of 20 (27,877 Views)

Re: DICE Approved - Razor Dogtags

[ Edited ]

Kingofspades, the Razer dogtag is only available for use on your PC soldier, Xbox soldiers and PS3 soldiers do not have the option to wear the Razer tag even if you redeem the code from one of the BF3 branded Razer computer accessories as listed by nightmare on your Origin account.  I know this because I play on all three platforms and have the Razer tag and it was only unlocked on my PC soldier and not on my console soldier - the Razer box instructions even state that this tag is only for PC.

There is no way to receive the DICE dev tag unless your work at DICE on the BF3 project.  DICE employees that did not work on the BF3 project do not get that tag and people who do not work at DICE do not get that tag. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 7 of 20 (27,875 Views)

Premium Scammed

★★★ Newbie
On an off topic, I bought premium and it said it was invalid or already used so what should I do
Message 8 of 20 (23,352 Views)

Re: Premium Scammed

@SaxyMan8215 wrote:
On an off topic, I bought premium and it said it was invalid or already used so what should I do

Typically you would create a new thread so your topic is searchable by other users with the same problem.

How did you buy premium, via Origin, PSN Store, Xbox Live Marketplace, a brick and mortar retail outlet like GameStop?  For which platform did you purchase premium, and you just purchased premium and not the BF3 Premium Edition for console correct?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 9 of 20 (23,326 Views)

★★ Novice

Im'a long time player in BF3, can long time playersa get Dice Friends dog tag or someone must recommend us? Thanks for help anyway...

Message 10 of 20 (22,789 Views)