by sgtham5t3r

Original Post

How do i link my xbox live Gamertag to my orgins account

★ Newbie

i cant figure out how to link my xbox live gamertag with my orgins account 

Message 1 of 8 (7,602 Views)

Re: How do i link my xbox live Gamertag to my orgins account

★ Guide

Either go on the game and sign into ea servers with the account and play a game for about 1 hour and it links or go on your origin account online and add it manually. if these dont work then contact chat and threy will tell you how but it should work.

hope it works.

Matt

Message 2 of 8 (7,511 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Make sure that the email address on your xbox live account (you can find this under your personal setting) is the same you've used for EA and Origin. On your EA account, make sure your gamertag is listed correctly.

If all this is set correctly, contact EA support, they'll verify you're who you say you are, and they'll quickly get you fixed.

Message 3 of 8 (7,504 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I made an EA account for my one profile on PS3 then used the same email for my xbox account. If i log into that email it sais i logged into my PS3 account.. So i tried making a new account on EA using my Gamertage as my screen name for this and I dont know what else to do cause it aint connecting...

Message 4 of 8 (6,663 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It wont let me add an account 

Message 5 of 8 (6,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

http://rowsportstv.com/racing

Watch all kinds of Sports like Racing, Rugby, NCAA, Soccer, NFL, CFL, AFL, MLS, MLB, NBA, NHL, UFC, Boxing, Tennis, Formula One, etc by which All of you can watch each and every games live streaming online. From any location! Get instant access and most exciting sports coverage directly on your PC. Enjoy all the pleasures of the sporting world comfortably like you are at the stadium. Catch the match live here it Provide Crystal Clear HD video and smooth clear sound so stay tune and enjoy the match here is live stream tv link.

Watch Malaysian F1 Grand Prix Online Live

http://rowsportstv.com/racing-online

Just Catch The Game From Your Desktop Or Laptop Internet.Guys You Can See a Wonderful And Exciting Game Show Via This Sports Channel Site.Enjoy Watching Live Stream Online Racing.

Watching Online TV Is Now Very Easy You Just Have To Need A PC With A Well Internet Connection So That You Can Watch Live Streaming Online Of This Match. If You Want To Watch Live Streaming Just Follow The Site. Don’t Be Upset If You Aren’t Still Tuned With The Channels, Just Click Here And We Will Provide You 100% Quality Software To Watch All The Matches From Any Where Of The World. Get The Best Online Sports Coverage On The Net Directly On Your PC. So Dear Racing Lovers Don’t Miss This Game Today And Don’t Miss To Get Your Link.Racing Dreamers Watch And Enjoy Live Racing.

WATCH HERE >>> Live TV Link

http://rowsportstv.com/racing

By Registering On The Site, You Will Get Access To The 4500 Or More Channels That Are Available. Many Are Sports, Some Are Movie,Others Are Drama Shows,Cartoons And News. This Means All You Need To Do Is Turn On Your Computer, Get Onto The Internet, Log Onto The Site, Download What You Want To Watch And Begin To See All The Action. There Is No Monthly Fee For This Site. You Might Even Shut Off Your Cable Or Satellite TV Provider. There Is No Real Reason To Spend $60 Or More A Month To Get 50 To 200 Channels When You Can Pay A Low Fee And Get Over 4500 Of Them.With Technological Advances Growing, This Is Just One More Step For Mankind.

Message 6 of 8 (6,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do i link my new ea account to my xbox 360 and how do i get rid of the old one on my xbox

@mattyreeves1997 wrote:

Either go on the game and sign into ea servers with the account and play a game for about 1 hour and it links or go on your origin account online and add it manually. if these dont work then contact chat and threy will tell you how but it should work.

hope it works.

Matt

360 ??

Message 7 of 8 (5,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you that is vry helpful =)

Message 8 of 8 (5,530 Views)