by cammyg92

Original Post

Re: How do i link Origin with my Xbox Live Gamertag

★★★ Newbie

I can't find the friends tab...Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 91 of 144 (2,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get an error "Oops…that account has already been linked to a different Origin ID. To review your linked accounts, select Account and Privacy from the Origin menu"

When i go to the account and privacy menu it shows "xbox 360 account XXXXXX" that was my old account which i have since given to my younger brother and e changed it to his email. How do i add a new xbox account and replace it with my new one?

I do web development and applications and this is by far the poorest excuse for a website i have ever seen.

Message 92 of 144 (2,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where do you find the friends after you log in to origin, i cant find it!!

Message 93 of 144 (2,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where is the friends button

Message 94 of 144 (2,041 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is silly I can't even get into a game because of this. I am upset because I can't play bf3/4 online, thanks EA for more useless 'advice' on you page.
Message 95 of 144 (2,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tryed linking my gamertag but it said its linked to another account and I never even made an account but please someone help me because im not going threw all the worthless FAQ, help and other garbage with EA. I have tried before and dont waste your time. All I want is to use battlelog for battefield 4.

Message 96 of 144 (1,932 Views)

★★★ Newbie

:manmad: you suck it doesn't work

Message 97 of 144 (1,909 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did you ever find the solution to this porblem?

@bazzabunterx wrote:
I've just created my origin account, downloaded the application to my PC, logged in using the account I created.

I've then tried to link my Xbox One gamertag with my new account, I receive an error message saying "Oops... This Microsoft account is already linked to another origin account"

NO ITS NOT! It can't be? Any ideas?

Message 98 of 144 (1,730 Views)

★★ Novice

I know the soltution, what you do is if you created an account for origin you already got it wrong, because when you make an account for when you first get bf4 it makes you origin account also, so just go to log in screen put in your email then click forgot password for cant access my acount, there it will send you an email to change your password, change your password thenlog into origin, if its not linkd to xbl linit, that might fix it

Message 99 of 144 (1,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I get to the friends bar in origin

@Catbug wrote:

In order to link a gamertag or PSN ID to your Origin account, you need to do this:

1. Log in to your Origin account

2. Click Friends -> Add a friend in the menu bar

3. The pop-up will give you the option to connect to Facebook, XBOX Live or Playstation Network. Choose your preferred option

4. Fill in your log-in details and follow the steps on screen

You're good to go. If you are unable to connect, it could be a temporary issue with the servers. Try again later and if the issue persists for more than 24 hours, contact EA support.

If everything went fine, then you should be able to see your Xbox or PSN account listed under Connected Accounts in your account management page (click Account and Privacy in the menu bar).

Message 100 of 144 (1,691 Views)