How can I log in on battlelog ?

by OvbetrCZE

Original Post

How can I log in on battlelog ?

★★★ Newbie
I cant log in on battlelog with my acc on ps3.
I want log in because i want on bf3 get m1191. Please help me.
Message 1 of 3 (208 Views)

Re: How can I log in on battlelog ?

You need to create an Origin account, then link your Origin account with your PSN account. Be advised that the M1911 is the veteran weapon so you must play at least 2 Battlefield games (BF3 and one additional BF game) while logged in under the same Origin account in order to get the M1911.

Here are the instructions on how to link your Origin account with your PSN account:

Step 1 - Go to www.ea.com
Step 2 - Click on 'Login' in the upper right corner, if you are already logged in, log out.
Step 3 - Now the login form pops up, ignore the textfields and click the PSN button below
Step 4 - A new window pops up that allows you to login with your PSN account.
Step 5 - Now that the EA Server knows that you are the owner of this PSN account and if you already have an EA account you can now login to connect both accounts. In case you don't have an EA/Origin account yet, simply click the link on the right side to create one.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)

Re: How can I log in on battlelog ?

★★★ Newbie

when i click on "log in" i don't get any option to us psn account? just say log in using ea account so i made one now i can't find out how to connect that to my psn account??? Frown

Message 3 of 3 (189 Views)