Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'name' (for 0 minutes) ... This PB Server Requires (A1386 C2.292) - Error loading pbcl

by AmericaNumbaTen

Original Post

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'name' (for 0 minutes) ... This PB Server Requires (A1386 C2.292) - Error loading pbcl

★★ Novice

Cant stay in this one server call Boom town squad rush for more than 3minutes i can play other servers fine. I updated uninstalled pb and updated it still happens.

Message 1 of 15 (64,682 Views)

Re: Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'name' (for 0 minutes) ... This PB Server Requires (A1386 C2.292) - Error loading pbcl

Hero (Retired)

hey

try update punk buster:

To update punkbuster:

1: Download pbsetup.exe to your pc.
http://websec.evenbalance.com/downloader/download.php?file=1 [websec.evenbalance.com]

2: Run pbsetup.exe and add BF3 as a game.

3: Click on "Check for updates". (It will update your punkbuster)

4: Restart

Message 2 of 15 (64,387 Views)

Re: Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'name' (for 0 minutes) ... This PB Server Requires (A1386 C2.292) - Error loading pbcl

★★ Novice

i have tried to update my pb. Didn't work

Message 3 of 15 (64,376 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

hey

try run origin as administrator:

1. open Windows Explorer and browse to c:\windows\system32
64 bit, you need to browse to c:\windows\syswow64
2. scroll down and find PnkBstrA.exe - PnkBstrB.exe,
3. right-click PnkBstrA.exe - PnkBstrB.exe and choose Properties.
4. click the Compatiblity tab.
5. click the button "Change settings for all users".
6. click the checkbox for "Run this program as an administrator".
7. click the "Ok".
8. Restart your PC

Message 4 of 15 (64,368 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried. Didn't work

Message 5 of 15 (50,427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same probelem 10 minutes ago.
I have done these teps:
1, Delete PunkBuster from your PC.
2, Go to the game's folder.
3, Open "__Installer" folder, then "punkbuster", and last "redist"
4, Run "pbsvc.exe" and install it.
That worked for me.

Message 6 of 15 (47,590 Views)

★ Novice

Unfortunately the only way to fix this is by downloading the official pb from their website, adding the game, than clicking update which will install the "official" update since EA is behind in this department. That will solve your guy's problem.

Message 7 of 15 (45,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello try my fix i don't promise it will work but you can try i am pretty sure it will http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0dz1THU5bU

Message 8 of 15 (40,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@AmericaNumbaTen wrote:

Cant stay in this one server call Boom town squad rush for more than 3minutes i can play other servers fine. I updated uninstalled pb and updated it still happens.

Message 9 of 15 (37,310 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem. Updated punkbuster, added the game and updated it.. still..the problem remains Frown

Message 10 of 15 (37,299 Views)