Fixes for "Infinite Joining Server" Issue

by MorningTimeCloud

Original Post

Re: Fixes for "Infinite Joining Server" Issue

★★★ Novice

Sometimes it happens cause bf3.exe still in process (maybe as background process), all I do is CTRL + ALT + DEL and end the process, then choose the server click Play and it should work...

Message 21 of 34 (3,487 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

WORKS FOR ME FIX 1

Message 22 of 34 (3,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks it helped :D

Message 23 of 34 (3,459 Views)

★ Novice

Ahhhh.... BF3 Premium, PC, not much has changed since suddenly BF3 started to freeze at the "JOINING SERVER" point.... 

Removing /Documents/Battlefield 3/ settings/  "PROF_SAVE_body"  &  "PROF_SAVE_header" files seemed to work for w bit, but the down side was having to reset my preferences every time aft.

Now, this does not even work.... BF3 just sits there endlessly trying to pass this "JOINING SERVER" stage... Annoying 2the MAX!

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated..  and a HUGE THANK YOU in advance either way!  See you out on the battlefield soon again I hope!

SaniClaws..

Message 24 of 34 (3,403 Views)

★ Apprentice

my bf3 wont start, the blue bar pops up for joining game and after some time it just disapears and nothing happens, bf4 works fine this is getting anoying

Message 25 of 34 (3,367 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

For me the game would launch in Windows 10 in the background (stuck at "Joining Server...", bf4.exe visible in Task Manager) but would not appear in the taskbar or as a window.
In the end it turned out to be an ASUS Application running as well, SS2 (Sonic Studio?) that had the following processes:

• SS2UILauncher.exe
  • SS2Svc32.exe
  • SS2Svc64.exe

After stopping these tasks, the game is starting fine. Although I still have to click on the window icon in the taskbar to bring it to the front, but it runs Standard smile

I think it has something to do with programs that have a GUI overlay, on top of other applications/games that will give these kinds of problems.
If your BF4 wont start, give it a try and stop whatever you suspect to have some kind of GUI overlay (recording apps, FPS display, streaming stuff..)

Cheers

Message 26 of 34 (3,340 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where I'm going to check disabling login 2?

Message 27 of 34 (3,311 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Battlefield 3 AND 4 don't work for me. Both have the "infinite join server" problem and both games have the failed to start game issue. So I can't us the first two fixes. I have yet to try disabling 2-step login verification. I don't want to get hacked or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Is there someone from EA that can help me???

Message 28 of 34 (2,813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

were can I disable 2 step log in

Message 29 of 34 (2,758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

THXXXXXXXXXXXXXX very much.I tried to play BF3 after 2 years of absence again and i was stuck with joining server message.
I turned off 2 step verification and it works finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!Large smile

Message 30 of 34 (2,637 Views)