Failed to connect to ea online Battlefield 3

by KillaManOO7

Original Post

Failed to connect to ea online Battlefield 3

★★★ Newbie

Can not connect to EA online to play Battlefield 3 "Failed to connect to EA Online. Please try again".

Message 1 of 5 (3,586 Views)

Re: Failed to connect to ea online Battlefield 3

★★★ Newbie

Same problem on the 360.

The least they could do is announce that the servers are down on the status page.

Message 2 of 5 (3,493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is that the issue then? The servers are down.  I have been trying to get on for an hour now

Message 3 of 5 (3,477 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@kenday666 wrote:

Same problem on the 360.

The least they could do is announce that the servers are down on the status page.

You all do realize where you are posting your comments, right?  There is no EA, and no Maxis here, nothing at all official.  We are game players.  I am a volunteer, I don't have an interest in BF3 personally.  They do not actively monitor AHQ, and we do not transmit anything of yours out of here to anywhere else. 

When you want official tech support, you must stay on the EA Help Center site until you have the answer you need to have.  Here is the link: 

https://help.ea.com/contactus

It is Sunday, and there is only a skeleton staff.  Waits are going to be very long. 

Message 4 of 5 (3,396 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yer what is with EA? I've been trying to play Multiplayer for 2 days and always I get the message: "Failed to connect to EA Online. Please try again." I've even contacted Ea Support and they were anything but helpful (only me though, may have missed something). I hope someone can help resolve this problem. Cheers!

Message 5 of 5 (3,212 Views)