[FAQ]Connecting EA/Origin ID with PSN to enter Battlelog

by CrumpetTrumpet12

Original Post

Re: [FAQ]Connecting EA/Origin ID with PSN to enter Battlelog

★★★ Newbie

i did this but after i log in with my psn account do i log out or what?

Message 11 of 41 (2,270 Views)

how do i link my psn account to my ea account

★★★ Newbie

im trying to set up my wee brothers battlefeed but can not link his ea account with his psn account,he has forgotten his passwords please help

Message 12 of 41 (2,159 Views)

Re: how do i link my psn account to my ea account

Hero (Retired)

Sign in to an EA game that has online service with your Gamertag. You will be prompted to link the Gamertag to your EA account (email address and password).

Message 13 of 41 (2,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok here's the deal. I followed the instructions to the letter but after i click the ok from the PSN sign in it asks for my email and password again and then it says that the account is already in use...  So I have no idea what to do and all this is for the Battlefield 3's battle feed...

Message 14 of 41 (2,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

like what game? i have tried so many i dont think it will work anymore

Message 15 of 41 (2,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do not have the answer on how to get you all plugged into battlelog. If stats are what you are looking for you neeed to try bfstats.com. Also try the andriod app bfstats that plugs into bfstats, this app will make you a better more informed player of what you need to work on for points and stats, unlocks medals and so on.

Search bfstats.com for your playstation login name. Be sure to click playstation above the search box on bfstats.com

Message 16 of 41 (1,998 Views)

★★★★ Guide

IF you want to add Gamer tag or PSN id just follow these steps:

1. Go to the Xbox live marketplace On http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US (for PD3 PSN store).

2. Download any EA game demo like NCAA Football 13 or Tiger woods PGA TOUR 13 Demo or Battlefield 3 demo.

3. Start the demo and choose the “Multiplayer > Xbox Live” option  (it means play multiplayer)

4. At the EA Login/Register screen, put in your EA account name (e-mail address) and password.

5. Read and accept the Terms and service.

6. Exit the demo (after playing 20-30 min.) and start your game.

Message 17 of 41 (1,995 Views)

★ Novice

This is redicilous i have my ea and origin accounts the same as my ps3 account i try to connect and they dont i've been here athe computer for about 3 hours trying to figure this out...i'm beginning to get pissed off now.

Message 18 of 41 (1,954 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried but when i pressed next it said "account in use" so i cant link them up! Also i don't know how to get one of those tags like "[EXAMPLE]skatepro339" so PLEASE help!! thanks

Message 19 of 41 (1,838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm the same bro

Message 20 of 41 (1,837 Views)