Re: Error Message- "An error was reported from EA Online"

by d0ses

Original Post

An error was reported from EA Online

★ Newbie

i just change my email .... after then i cant join any server ... it says "An error was reported from EA Online" so can u help me ?

Message 191 of 344 (531 Views)

Re: An error was reported from EA Online

Hero (Retired)

Just wait ~1.5 days(dont change pass for like 10times - change once and wait) - and it will update your pass on their server - I tested, and it works for other members. its from another post i foundStandard smile

Message 192 of 344 (530 Views)

BattleField 3 Premium Players

★ Novice

Hello EA

Can you send me the 50% less code??
i have two account with premium and get nothing i mean WTF
so many get there code's now and thats sucks becuase i wait now for 2days
I use the help section and send a email but still dont got a reply is that a fake one to troll us or what ??????????
my BF3 is not working too becuase of this erro: An error was reported from EA Online
i cant use live chat 
i cant call becuase is only for canada/US and i am from germany -_-
please send me a case to allowed live chat

Message 193 of 344 (522 Views)

Re: BattleField 3 Premium Players

Hero (Retired)

hey

you can use live chat it doesnt matter if you live in germany

Message 194 of 344 (519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Was there a soulution to the problem. I am having the same issue. Mine started right after I changed my orgin id

Message 195 of 344 (807 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue.  It started for me after my account was hijacked by some Russian.  I called up EA support and got the account back, but had to reset the password.  Once this happened, I haven't been able to play and getting the error.  

This is STUPID. My account gets compromised, and I am paying for it how?  By not being able to play!  The Russian hack also deleted all of my friends in an effort to cover his tracks, I guess. 

Message 196 of 344 (803 Views)

Re: An error was reported from EA Online.

★★ Novice

Same issue here after having my account hacked and used.  I got the account back after speaking to an EA online rep and resetting the password, but can not play now.  This is BS!  I contacted the online help and chat rep, but he simply said to change the passwd again and release/renew my IP, which of course, didn't work, and was a quick and easy way for him to end his support!  

REALLY getting upset at EA over all of these bugs around this game, and crashing with the Battlefield 3 has stopped working error messages, and now this.  Screw this game!

Message 197 of 344 (578 Views)

Re: An error was reported from EA Online

★★ Novice

Your fix doesn't work, n00beris.  It's impossible to do if someone had no caps or numbers in their original password, because Origin now requires one of each in your password!

Message 198 of 344 (838 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@d0ses wrote:

I'm having the same issue.  It started for me after my account was hijacked by some Russian.  I called up EA support and got the account back, but had to reset the password.  Once this happened, I haven't been able to play and getting the error.  

This is STUPID. My account gets compromised, and I am paying for it how?  By not being able to play!  The Russian hack also deleted all of my friends in an effort to cover his tracks, I guess. 

if you account was compromised contact live ea help  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Message 199 of 344 (698 Views)

Re: An error was reported from EA Online.

Hero (Retired)

if you account was compromised contact live ea help  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Message 200 of 344 (560 Views)