Re: Error: ''Game disconnected: could not join the server.''

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error: ''Game disconnected: could not join the server.''

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was able to play Bf3 normally a few days ago, until the following error appeared: Game disconnected: could not join the server. Since it has not been able to access any game server, some data simply does not appear in server details like the ping. How can I solve the problem?

Note: I tried to use the Smart Port Forwarding program, disable the antivirus and the firewall, I reinstalled the Origin, but the problem persists.

Message 1 of 3 (644 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @-SAS-J4ck- 

I am really sorry for those connection troubles with the game. Can you try to perform troubleshooting steps, mentioned in this article here on the most common connection issues. Keep us posted on your progress. 

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (603 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @-SAS-J4ck-

Can you please try to clear your DNS  cache https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-flush-dns-cache-for-windows/ and then, reboot your Internet (Modem or Router). Also, don't forget to run Origin client as Administrator.

Message 2 of 3 (627 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @-SAS-J4ck- 

I am really sorry for those connection troubles with the game. Can you try to perform troubleshooting steps, mentioned in this article here on the most common connection issues. Keep us posted on your progress. 

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 3 of 3 (604 Views)