Ea Live Chat Option Not Working/Not being Answered

by TheAngryYetti03

Original Post

Re: Ea Live Chat Option Not Working/Not being Answered

★★ Novice

I cant even purchase the premium expansion pack.

Message 11 of 15 (1,182 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I suppose this is a necro post but a relevant one at that, I might as well reply with the solution I found since so many people had a similar issue (I'm sure this problem transpires to all EA games with premium packages etc).

So after being neglected and harassed so many times by EA "Support", I decided I'd try again one day. I was sort of thankful because the person I talked with was willing to give me what I paid for in the first place but the following was required of me :

• Passport/Identity Proof
  • Pictures of me writing on a piece of paper beside the Battlefield 3 Disc to prove I actually owned the game first of all
  • Pictures of my television in the PSN store with the purchased product (that I sent already)

So in conclusion - it took me a full year (a year from when premium released) to actually receive premium after contacting EA Support on other 30 separate occasions. I also have quite a few chat logs of the conversations if anyone is interested in reading them. 

I just saw this email and thought I'd reply, as a warning to anyone and everyone I would be naturally skeptical of purchasing EA related products. The only product I ever anticipate buying in the future is Bad Company 3(*prays*).

Support service is a disgrace and embarrassing to say the very least, I've had problems purchasing premium packages for other games like Call of Duty - these only took 1-2 business days to solve, this case took me a year. I suppose they thought it was funny that I bought something and didn't receive it but 1 support team member actually helped me in the end so kudos to him (if I could remember his name, it's been around 2 years since the incident?)

Cheers to EA. 

Message 12 of 15 (1,077 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I HAVE BEEN WAITIMG FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR I HAVE CALLED AND NOONE PICKED UP I DONT THINK ITS FREE

Message 13 of 15 (934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been waiting 3 days

Message 14 of 15 (796 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 3 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 15 of 15 (690 Views)