ERROR Could not communicate with BF3. Please use the Task Manager to close it down. ReconnectEA SUPPORT

by zegalondrina

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ERROR Could not communicate with BF3. Please use the Task Manager to close it down. ReconnectEA SUPPORT

★★★★★ Novice
ERROR
Could not communicate with BF3. Please use the Task Manager to close it down.
ReconnectEA SUPPORT

Message 1 of 46 (53,969 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ERROR Could not communicate with BF3. Please use the Task Manager to close i

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

Hey guys,

please stick to English in this discussion, that'd be great - we also do have a dedicated Russian forum if you want to discuss that topic there, it's just that we want everybody to be able to take part in the conversation and since we're in the English forums, not everybody will be able to understand and follow your tips.

That said, if you are prompted with the message to use the task manager to close down Battlefield 3, please do as instructed.

- Launch the task manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc)

- Rightclick the process "bf3.exe"

- Choose "end task"

You're done. Grab a coffee and enjoy your day.

View in thread

Message 42 of 46 (7,925 Views)

All Replies

Re: ERROR Could not communicate with BF3. Please use the Task Manager to close it down. ReconnectEA SUPPORT

★★★ Newbie

Open task manager , go to processes and kill bf3.exe. Simple!

Message 2 of 46 (52,451 Views)

Re: ERROR Could not communicate with BF3. Please use the Task Manager to close it down. ReconnectEA SUPPORT

★★★ Newbie

Same problem.  What is the fix?

Message 3 of 46 (51,904 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to find BF3.exe and I couldnt find it. Any other tips?

Message 4 of 46 (51,160 Views)

★★ Novice

asasadadasfsdf

Message 5 of 46 (51,142 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

same here, non of solution in this forums could help out, maybe EA wants us to pre-order BF4 lol, **** EA

***EDIT*** Removed disguised profanity to bring message in line with ToS

Message 6 of 46 (51,138 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. When I go to Task manager I cannot find it, so EA suggestion is useless. Wonder if this is a stragegy to make us buy BF4 since it occurs few day ago... Whatever. 

Message 7 of 46 (50,444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no way all i had to do was follow the instructions...thanks

Message 8 of 46 (49,519 Views)

Re: ERROR Could not communicate with BF3. Please use the Task Manager to close it down. ReconnectEA

★★★ Newbie

Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 9 of 46 (47,880 Views)

Re: ERROR Could not communicate with BF3. Please use the Task Manager to close it down. ReconnectEA

★★★ Newbie

First Open task manager

second find Battlefield 3

finish kill bf3.exe

Message 10 of 46 (47,695 Views)