EA !! solve your problem or bring back my money !! You were disconnected from EA Online (1)

by BlackBeard-PRO

Original Post

EA !! solve your problem or bring back my money !! You were disconnected from EA Online (1)

★★★★ Novice

I couldn't play BF3 for 2 weeks and i still have this problem !!

bring back my money or solve this problem

i pay to play not to facing you're problems EA !!

I swear that i will never buy your games again .. if you couldn't fix your ***** services !!

I have tried to do all solutions and advices in this forum but it doesn't work !!

Message 1 of 6 (281 Views)

Re: EA !! solve your problem or bring back my money !! You were disconnected from EA Online (1)

Hero (Retired)

Only CS advisors can help with it, really. Here's how to reach them: Confusedmileyhappy:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this message helped you, please give it some xp! Just click the XP box at the bottom of the message.

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”------------------------

Message 2 of 6 (277 Views)

Re: EA !! solve your problem or bring back my money !! You were disconnected from EA Online (1)

★★★★ Novice

:manfrustrated:

Message 3 of 6 (271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You do realise that these problems are caused by a bunch of hackers spamming DDoS attacks right? Besides it doesn't give me much trouble. All I need to do when I get disconnected like you do is press the reconnect button once or twice and I get into the game. 

Message 4 of 6 (263 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thank you for replying

for me , i press RECONNECT once , twice , 3 , 4 ,5 ,6 , 7 ,8 ,9 and i cant get in the game Frown

Message 5 of 6 (257 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Answer me EA people !!!

Message 6 of 6 (236 Views)