Download can't complete

by xyzalify

Original Post

Download can't complete

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

When I start to download bf3 trough origin it reach 70 or 40% and then it jumps 20% back so the download never stops BTW it's the limited edition if it have some thing to do with it Standard smile

[Script Removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 10 (1,490 Views)

Re: Download can't complete

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

try reinstall origin or

Follow these steps

1. Press and hold the Windows key and the letter R
  2. In the Run box type: %temp% and press Enter
  3. When the folder containing all temporary files opens press and hold the CTRL button and the letter A to highlight all files in that folder
  4. Press the Delete key.
  5. When prompted to verify if the files should be deleted, click Yes.
  6. Any files that cannot be removed can be safely ignored.
Message 2 of 10 (1,479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i have tried both options know and it don't help

Message 3 of 10 (1,468 Views)

Message 4 of 10 (1,465 Views)

★★ Novice

i don't think it will help because it's not the cd version i have so i can't download origin without internet connection

Message 5 of 10 (1,462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

hey the download finally finished after 2 day it just kept taking 5 or 6 more % everytime i dont know if it is luck or what.

but know i have started to download the map packs becaus i am premium and the map pack download do the same it takes some % and then nearly restart hope you can help me

Message 6 of 10 (1,449 Views)

Hero (Retired)

maybe your internet connection is very slow that it takes to download 2-3 days....

Message 7 of 10 (1,446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i dont think so becaus it downloads with 1 mb/sek

Message 8 of 10 (1,442 Views)

★★ Novice

My download do the same,im trying to download the patches,with 15MB/sec and im waiting for a patch of 2,6GB to download,4 hours and the download still jumps back to 1GB

Message 9 of 10 (1,026 Views)

Community Manager

@Rares_Mev wrote:

My download do the same,im trying to download the patches,with 15MB/sec and im waiting for a patch of 2,6GB to download,4 hours and the download still jumps back to 1GB

Please do not necro old posts as this discussion was originally created back in 2012. That is against the forum rules & guidelines.

Please create a new post if you are still experiencing a download issue. It sounds like there are some programs conflicting with Origin that are likely causing your download to not progress. Make sure Origin is included as an exception in your ant-virus and disable all other programs while downloading. 

Perform a clean boot and then immediately launch Origin as administrator.

Locking post.

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 10 (1,015 Views)