Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
pyro8056

Download and install the latest Browser Plugin to play the game. Open game manager

Game manager shows, browser plugin - browser plug is up to date & game is up to date. I have deleted plug in folder several time and reloaded game twice, looked at manage add-ons and both ESNLaunchAx Control & SonarAx Control plugins are enabled . Click on continue and just sits there. I get this for campaign, co-op and multi-player.

Carbonic
Topics: 44
XP: 2,478
Solutions: 1,083

Re: Download and install the latest Browser Plugin to play the game. Open game manager

Can you make it more clear what the problem is? From what you write, do it help if you change browser?

Keeper
pyro8056

Re: Download and install the latest Browser Plugin to play the game. Open game manager

pick a game type ex. campaign, and click on launch I get a small pop up box that says in top left "joining server" and center "Download and install the latest Browser Plugin to play the game." with a button to click on to "open game manager". Click on "open game manager" and in bottom left of screen I get a pop up box that has a heading "game manager" with "browser is up to date & game is up to date" . If I click continue on the first pop up that told me to download and install latest browser plug in it just sits there, no game. I have windows 7 IE 9 for a browser. I did get to play one game the night before but that was it.

Carbonic
Topics: 44
XP: 2,478
Solutions: 1,083

Try to uninstall the battlelog plugins and try again. Do it help if you use Firefox instead?

Keeper
jorgenmuth

it did not help - any other suggestions?

Marshall
zeroreckless

Could you play before hand or this your first time? Try clearing your temp internet files cache.

Keeper
savagetx1

Yea, can someone tell me if they are supposed to have two ESNLaunchAx Controls listed in the Add-Ons.  I see two.  Is it because I'm running Windows 7 x64?

Keeper
kobisabach

Keeper
samartguy3

Keeper
dany321123

Re: Загрузить и установить последнюю версию Браузера Плагин для игры. Откройте менеджер игры