Download and install the latest Browser Plugin to play the game. Open game manager

by Pyro8056

Original Post

Highlighted

Download and install the latest Browser Plugin to play the game. Open game manager

★★ Novice

Game manager shows, browser plugin - browser plug is up to date & game is up to date. I have deleted plug in folder several time and reloaded game twice, looked at manage add-ons and both ESNLaunchAx Control & SonarAx Control plugins are enabled . Click on continue and just sits there. I get this for campaign, co-op and multi-player.

Message 1 of 12 (10,649 Views)

Re: Download and install the latest Browser Plugin to play the game. Open game manager

Hero

Can you make it more clear what the problem is? From what you write, do it help if you change browser?

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 12 (10,350 Views)

Re: Download and install the latest Browser Plugin to play the game. Open game manager

★★ Novice

pick a game type ex. campaign, and click on launch I get a small pop up box that says in top left "joining server" and center "Download and install the latest Browser Plugin to play the game." with a button to click on to "open game manager". Click on "open game manager" and in bottom left of screen I get a pop up box that has a heading "game manager" with "browser is up to date & game is up to date" . If I click continue on the first pop up that told me to download and install latest browser plug in it just sits there, no game. I have windows 7 IE 9 for a browser. I did get to play one game the night before but that was it.

Message 3 of 12 (10,346 Views)

Hero

Try to uninstall the battlelog plugins and try again. Do it help if you use Firefox instead?

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 12 (10,340 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it did not help - any other suggestions?

Message 5 of 12 (10,285 Views)

★★ Guide

Could you play before hand or this your first time? Try clearing your temp internet files cache.

Message 6 of 12 (10,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea, can someone tell me if they are supposed to have two ESNLaunchAx Controls listed in the Add-Ons.  I see two.  Is it because I'm running Windows 7 x64?

Message 7 of 12 (6,959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 8 of 12 (6,152 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 9 of 12 (5,851 Views)

Re: Загрузить и установить последнюю версию Браузера Плагин для игры. Откройте менеджер игры

★★★ Newbie

Message 10 of 12 (5,341 Views)