Re: Does anybody care about hackers in bf3 anymore? EA care?

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Does anybody care about hackers in bf3 anymore? EA care?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

UN: [Edit: Name removed- Naming and Shaming]

Hacking ingame now on PC as of 12:35AM 5/17/2017

I know EA probably doesnt support BF3 anymore since its now listed as "other battlefields"
 but if its abandonware you should make note of that somewhere. That or remove the report option online from the EA report list which times out on gigabit networks. 

This is one of the reasons I dont like playing 60$ for battlefield games and DLC when I know a little while later theyll flat-out ignore issues when a newer version is released. Also explains the rewards for worst customer service in history when I see how origin and EA in general operates. 

If cheaters can do whatever they want and brag about the poor response times of EA customer support (is that still a thing?) whats the point of playing fair? Please pretend to be Blizzard for 10 seconds EA, please have a temporary moment of humanity and help. We're all ingame waiting and basically laughing about how unlikely it is that you'll do anything at all. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,060 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hello @RunningOakley

Well, EA still supports Online Services of Battlefield 3. If you see that someone uses cheats, then you can report about cheating using Origin or Battlelog: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Hackers are in every game and for every game there is an option to send a report.   You can report about cheating or join another server this is what you can do. I also want to say that a large number of reports will increase chances of blocking the hacker.

Sorry, but here on Answers HQ we cannot ban hackers since Answers HQ is a player-to-player support forum.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,189 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @RunningOakley

Well, EA still supports Online Services of Battlefield 3. If you see that someone uses cheats, then you can report about cheating using Origin or Battlelog: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Hackers are in every game and for every game there is an option to send a report.   You can report about cheating or join another server this is what you can do. I also want to say that a large number of reports will increase chances of blocking the hacker.

Sorry, but here on Answers HQ we cannot ban hackers since Answers HQ is a player-to-player support forum.

Message 2 of 2 (1,190 Views)